Submit

Visitor Count
  +1
View Results

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:18 pm
The Quest for my Dream Soquili
Greetings! My name is Drew, and this is my personal Quest for my dream Soquili. Below I will include some background information on my dream Soquili, Shafio

Legend

[1] Basic Information
[2] Apperance
[3] Personality
[4] Temperament & Nature

Introduction

Do you remember when you were growing up, and dreamed of being something impossible. Something so out there, that everyone would laugh at you for dreaming of the impossible? Do you remember when you had to give up on that dream? Well, this is the story of one little Soq, who refused to let go of his dreams.

Shafio, born as plain and beautiful as fresh snow, the morning after a horrendous blizzard. Skin, white, as if the snow itself were his skin. Eyes a sparkling orange, like the sun shining through, illuminating the world. His hair, of a medium length, a pale blonde, faintly outlining his thin set face.

All of his life, Shafio inspired to being one thing, a Wizard. Hearing storys and legends of great wizards, helping stop an unspeakble foe from taking over the world, or battling using powers that both bewitched the simple, and vanquished the enemy. Shafio wanted to be a Wizard, like that of lore.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 pm
[1]Basic Information

Colorist Wanted: -
Name of Horse: Shafio
Owner: inglorious D
Temper: Innocent
Breed: Regular

Description:
Eyes: Orange
Mane: a pale blond. Avatar hair as reference for colour if required.
Style: Crimped
Tail: Same as mane.
Style: Long
Hooves: Black
Coat: Pure white.
Patterns: Nothing, just a solid white coat.
Items: Wizards hat, Robe.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: The main colour of the hat and robe, blue. The hat with a light blue trim, and a White ribbon around the brim. The robe has a pale yellow Trim
Premade Tag Number: 201
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Gold
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Blue and White
Tag BG (for custom tag): Something like a Library, or just a pile of books.
Hair/clothing edits: None

Reference Images:
Horse Colour : [X]
Hair + Clothing Colours : [X]

Estimated Total 450k / 450k (Est. 350K for Regular + 100k For edits?)

heart Thank you to XxPrimevalPandaxX for the huge donation!!! heart

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:22 pm
[2] Apperance

Shafio has the build to be a Stud amoung his fellow stallions. Strong legs, and a proud face. However, his face is often hid behind locks of his pale blonde hair, and the large clumsy hat he wears upon his head. His skin is white, from nose to hooves. Both his mane and tail are the same shade of blonde, very light and pale, not vibrant. Upon his head, he wears a large ragged hat, a little beaten up from years of playing in the fields. The tip no longer stands straight, and flops down the side. The base of the hat is a faded blue, with lighter blue trim. Upon the brim is a ribbon, a faded dulled white ribbon. Across his body, he wears a shall. Sharing the same blue has the base of the hat, but trimmed in a dulled yellow.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:23 pm
[3] Personality

Shafio is a very shy and independent Soq, but with a heart of gold. Shafio believes in honor and chivalry. He will always go out of his way to help somone, he takes it as his 'Quest'. A very polite and innocent Soq, Shafio is often taken advantage of and used by those who do not understand him. Tho often considered a coward, Shafio will stand strong to his ideals and never falter from his 'Path'.

Scenarios; Understanding Shafio.

Verbal Conflict; When Shafio is forced into conflict, he will always try and find a peaceful solution, tho he dreams of being a great wizard, his kind nature makes it hard for him to handle conflict. When forced into verbal conflict by another Soq, Shafio will never resort to calling names, or being violent, he will try and find the most peaceful solution, often ending up in him loosing things that belong to him. However when pressed about his undying will to be a great wizard, he will not shy from trying to protect them, all tho in a very timid method.

Physical Conflict; Should it ever arise; Shafio would never strike back, If the option were there, he would choose to run everytime. If trapped, however, Shafio nature would cause him to not resist, and hope the attacker stops. Tho physically capable enough to attempt to fight back, physical fighting goes against his 'Code', a code which states a wizard never resorts to being physical. Magic or Bust.

In the presence of a mare; Shafio has never aquired the natural ability to speak to a mare, let alone one he finds attractive. A lack of confidence combined with his shy demeanor, Shafio often rambles and mumbles when speaking to mares. Should he ever find himself surrounded by mares, he'll withdrawl and shy away.

In romance; Whenever Shafio likes another, he shows it in the most over the top and nerdy ways. He may make a 'Spellbook' or a wonderful mage hat such as his own for her. Pretend to wield magic, making flowers out of Icicles or drawing little cute patterns on the ground. Too many, Shafio's gestures would go unnoticed.  

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:24 pm
[4] Temperament & Nature

Shafio is often in a very happy mood. Usually seen with a goofy smile on his face, followed by a soft dorky giggle. Shafio is a very happy Soq. Rudeness, bullying, aggression, and any form of ill intent, often sits uneasy with Shafio. Often unable to watch another suffer, he rushes in taking the other place. In his own way, Shafio is quite brave. Polite and courteous to all he meets, Shafio tries to be a wizard of high moral standing. "A wizards will is absolute, it never falters." -Shafio  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:32 pm
I hope you all like my idea.
If you have any questions, comments or anything, please post!

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:54 pm
Om nom's <3~ Looks great hun ;D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 pm
iGotGreen
Om nom's <3~ Looks great hun ;D

Awe; Thanks Sweetie <3~

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:39 am
Learning to quote and such eh? :3
So I stayed home, I ended up... erm getting sick a couple times <<;
And there's nothing in my stomach -.-;

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:03 am
iGotGreen
Learning to quote and such eh? :3
So I stayed home, I ended up... erm getting sick a couple times <<;
And there's nothing in my stomach -.-;

Hun, you know I've lurked forums before, quoting isn't something new to me razz

Also to note; slowly earning gold towards my Soq! ;D

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:29 am
Lawl, you aren't SLOWLY earning it.. 187k eh? XD;
I should start earning it faster. lol -competitive- >D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 am
iGotGreen
Lawl, you aren't SLOWLY earning it.. 187k eh? XD;
I should start earning it faster. lol -competitive- >D

Do eet! We should save up for Epic Custom Twins!!

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:01 am
Custum twins sounds awesome ;D
-has a thing for twins- <3~

I could probably muster up an idea XD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:47 am
iGotGreen
Custum twins sounds awesome ;D
-has a thing for twins- <3~

I could probably muster up an idea XD

WE Hun, WE can muster up an idea or two! ;D I have -Tonnes- of them in my head already! :3

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:56 am
-nodsnods- <3~

I'll get used to 'WE' lol

Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash