Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Poke Fans: Pokemon Discussion (because we can)
HeartGold and SoulSilver

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free-money poll! :D
  YAY!
View Results

Galaxiias

Gracious Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 am
Who's excited for them? I'm so psyched. <33 Unfortunately, I'm on vacation the day they come out, so I can't get it until I get back. *cries*

I'm getting HeartGold and starting with Chikorita. How about you guys?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:23 am
I pre ordered soul silver and i LOVE it. the game style is a biit better. the drawings of the re done rival you have is SO much beter now! for once he looks cool. I started with Cyndaquil. I always start with cyndaquil. one tip though- go quickly and get to the good parts but train a TON. i've played the games one ameboy color since i was 6 so i know- the elite four is the toughest out of all. Drake is only defeatable with powerful pokemon. maybe all level 80-100?  

The Villainess Wildcard

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100

pandaninja9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 pm
i just got soul silver a few days ago with cyndaquil <3 i love the game, the grafics are beautiful <3 there are a few minor changes to the game.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:10 pm
I like some of the new features....they're betr than in Platinum  

UchihaKitty_Sasu
Crew

Romantic Lover

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Petriichor

Dapper Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:21 am
I like the features on SS more than Pearl, which I tried to play. The Pokewalker is also a tub of fun as well. :B  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm
I got Both games the day they came out~ I started SS with Cyndaquil and HG with Chikorita. Out of my group of friends Im the only one with two pokewalkers, so when we connect, we connect with one then they start to put theirs away then I whip out my other one and they are like, Jee you Dork. biggrin  

TsunaChu

Dapper Nerd

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 pm
I got Heart Gold and love it.I started with Todadile and i always will.but i lost my Pokewalker at a friends house. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:19 pm
I got Soul Silver! as well LOL & I got most of the legendary Pokemon! ^_^ Tis awesome!  

The Bubblelicous

Dangerous Macadamia

Anxious Kitten

12,725 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:06 am
Sakera-rain-ninja-prodige
I pre ordered soul silver and i LOVE it. the game style is a biit better. the drawings of the re done rival you have is SO much beter now! for once he looks cool. I started with Cyndaquil. I always start with cyndaquil. one tip though- go quickly and get to the good parts but train a TON. i've played the games one ameboy color since i was 6 so i know- the elite four is the toughest out of all. Drake is only defeatable with powerful pokemon. maybe all level 80-100?

When you say "Drake" do you mean Lance? I defeated him(by narrow shot) with my Feraligatr, Pidgeot, and I think my Lugia and took me like 5 times..maybe more than that. Fereligatr was at like at level 52 and Pidgeot knew Roost so...that would probably be like level 47 and Lugia died like basically everytime I sent him out and he was level 46 or something. So really all you have to have is determination and stubbornness to beat the game :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:32 am
That & save up a crap load of rare candy! ^w^ I also train a crap load to before fightin' the elite four.  

The Bubblelicous

Poke Fans: Pokemon Discussion (because we can)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games