Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
This one kid....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LifeMustard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm
Okay. First you should know the story. "Steve" and I were friends since we met 12 years ago (we were 2) When I was 12, I got a crush on him, and I told him. He said he wasn't ready. I cried, blah blah blah...l a year later, he told me he was ready. Weeks later, we became BF/GF. A year later now, we don't talk, his video games are his children, and he is in 8th grade. I'm in 9th. I am sick of him, but he is my first BF, and he doesn't know a thing about being a boyfriend. I have no clue how to break it off. Tips? Please? I want a new, cool BF that I can maybe one day kiss. Please help. sweatdrop Thanks.
ps. We never even hugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:20 pm
Maybe you should tell him how you feel. He might understand what you're trying to say and might do a little better. If he doesn't,then there is no easy way out. You just have to break it off,as gently as you can.  

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:22 pm
just tell him how u rlly feel. it may be hard at first. but just tell him u dont feel anything anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:32 pm
I was in a relationship like this. My boyfriend wanted to move on, but he didn't know how to tell me. So he didn't tell me, and let me go around for months not knowing why he didn't want to talk to me and wondering if he was seeing someone else. It was the worst thing he could have done. Any way you tell him is better than letting him think you still like him when you want it to end. The more direct the better. I'd recommend something like, "Steve, the time we had together was nice, but now that I'm older I'd like to move on. I think we should end this relationship." Basically, make it seem like the problem is on your end no matter how you feel.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff