Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
♥₮ḥḛ Ḷḭᵵᵵᶅḛ Ṃḛṛϻάΐd♥(searchin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:41 pm

♥₮ḥḛ Ḷḭᵵᵵᶅḛ Ṃḛṛϻάΐd♥

A Retelling of a Classic Fairytale

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So you think that you know the story of the mermaid who came to the top of the water to be with the humans. How she longed to be with the handsome prince and be with him forever. Of Ursula the witch of the water. Even those two little stingrays Flotsom and Jetsom. Ah, yes. But you don't know all of it. Screw Disney. They didn't know anything. Now if you want to know the truth, stick around and let me tell you what really happened....

**~~**~~

First of all, her name was not Ariel. that name makes me shudder. No...her name was Lorraine. And her hair was as golden as gold itself, so long it nearly reached the end of her blue (not green) tail. Her eyes were blue to. A dark stormy blue that contrasted with the brightness of her personality. In all, she was utterly lovely mermaid all together.

Now it happened one day that she swam to far from home, just as a terrible storm came and she found herself in the cave of the seawitch Oceana. Now Oceana was a lovely woman, even lovlier than our heroine and she tricked Lorraine into a potion that would turn her human forever. And so, Lorraine woke, naked and lying on the beach when who should find her but a fisherman!Not a prince as that stupid disney story. Being as she could speak, she tells him her plight and how she really is a princess. And he believes her. Now they must find a way to get her tail back before her father turns the ocean forever turbulent and uncrossable.

So will she succeed?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:43 pm
₮ḥḛ Ɍɥɭȩʂ

ɸ No Cybering
ɸ Follow All Gaia ToS
ɸ Literacy is a must. Minimum of five sentences per response. No excuses. Grammar and spelling errors keep under three per response.
ɸ Fill out the entire Character Skeleton
ɸ Keep to the plot. Plot changes require permission from me. I am God. Which brings me to my next point.
ɸ No Godmodding
ɸ Language at Pg-16. As well as the kissing, hugging and such. if there is a bedroom scene its a time skip to when its over.
ɸ The hero is a commoner. The prince is evil. Not good!
ɸ PM the character skeleton. Put a heart somewhere in it and make sure that you label it The Mermaid's Tale so I know that you read the rules.

ɸ Have Fun!

ϚђᶏЯᶏçŧȩȑ ϩКξІІУ

Name of Character:
Age of Character:
Picture:
Personality:
Tattoos/Significant marks:
Controlled by:

For PM Only
Link to Forum RP you have participated in:
or
Example of Rping: