Submit

Meh
  Bleh
View Results

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:25 pm
This will be the new thread, and I'll sticky it sometime. rolleyes
Here is the official and current rules and stuff.
Blood'Trinity

Rules:

-No more votes.
-No asking friends to vote for moderators.
-No telling guild members to vote for moderators (though you can link them from your guild to the thread and tell them to "vote").
-Moderators must appear a bit during the contest.

The contest will take part in three sections

#1 of your mod vs. #1 of my mod

#2 of your mod vs #2 of my mod

#3 you vs #3 of my mod

Which ever team comes out victorious in two matchs has one person stand out, then 1vs1 against one of your moderators vs. one of my moderators, if the one with only one moderator left loses the contest is over, if the one with two moderators left loses then the contest continues and then it is the your finalist vs my finalist.

^.^ It becomes an un-even # and I didnt want to pair all 6 mods up in only one contest, would be boring.

Also the winner of the first contest is first to 30 votes, the winner of the second/third contest is 70 votes.

~A more detailed set of rules, regulations, and guidelines will be available just before the contest begins~.

The first contest will begin on the 27th at 3:00 PM PST (6:00 PM EST) and hopefully end before 9:00 PM EST ^.^

Please link your guild to the thread so they can hangout and talk, and to vote- because I am quite sure my guild will be in there as well

All you need is in that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:20 am
.-. 70 votes? Is this 70 votes total for each team? Because even that would take a long time. o.o;
It takes forever just to get 15 votes sometimes. D:

Hehe... I guess I should start picking out something to wear. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

[-Medicated-]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:31 am
cool  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:13 am
sdrawkcab
.-. 70 votes? Is this 70 votes total for each team? Because even that would take a long time. o.o;

That's what I was thinking, but he seems to have it all planned out, and he'd know more about the CB than me.  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:18 am
[The.End]
sdrawkcab

That's what I was thinking, but he seems to have it all planned out, and he'd know more about the CB than me.
I used to spend all of my time in the CB. I don't think it could've changed to much.

I'd suppose the amount of votes are so high because the guild members are invited... it just seems like a contest to bring to most guild members to me. XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:52 pm
sdrawkcab
[The.End]
sdrawkcab

I used to spend all of my time in the CB. I don't think it could've changed to much.

I'd suppose the amount of votes are so high because the guild members are invited... it just seems like a contest to bring to most guild members to me. XD
good look to the guild & are mods. I was thinking maybe u sould go in the cahterbox and make a poll and ask other gaians what they think would look good the out-fit with the most votes , u might wana put on ur avvie smile  

[Ninja.Cakes]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:13 pm
hcswimer
good look to the guild & are mods. I was thinking maybe u sould go in the cahterbox and make a poll and ask other gaians what they think would look good the out-fit with the most votes , u might wana put on ur avvie smile

Hehe, that sounds like too much work. XD
Plus, I don't want everyone to steal my ideas. <.< >.>
xDD

Alright, just in case I'm not online in time tomorrow... this is what I'll be wearing in the contest.
(Scream now members, if you don't like it! =P ^^)

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games