Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
The Devils' Process to Dress Success Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic Figure

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:32 am
Alright, so I'm finally going to list up a journal because I can't stand the weight I'm carrying around anymore. I've not been around 180 anymore since I was 12, and right now I'm 20 and in a relationship, so it's time to trim up, improve my health and stamina and be able to fit into sexy dresses without worrying about my stomach bulging out of it or my bingo wings being visible.

Anyone who can help improve on my diet or exercise would be of great help, extra motivation, anything that can help is greatly appreciated. I'm trying to get at an extremely decent weight/appearance before August 27th, as that's when I want to dress up as the character for my goal.

-Starting stats-
March 3rd 2010
Weight: 94 kg (rounded up)/207 pounds
Waist: 96 cm/38 inches
Hips/a**: 122 cm/48 inches
Bust: 105 cm/41 inches
Upper arms: 36 cm/14 inches
Thighs: 74 cm/29 inches

-Current-
Weight: 94 kg/207 pounds
Waist: 94 cm/37 inches -2
Hips/a**: 118 cm/47 inches -4
Bust: 106 cm/42 inches +1
Upper arms: 37 cm/15 inches +1
Thighs: 73 cm/29 inches -1

Minuses in cm, inches rounded up from .5.

-Goal-
User Image
Cosplaying as her without looking ridiculous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Making this dress look good if I were to get married.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:39 am
March 3rd 2010

Seeing as I just started this, I'll have to go by memory as to what I've been eating, what I've been doing. There... really hasn't been a lot I've done today, so I'll try and get active starting tomorrow.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm not gonna count calories, but rather go by what's in sense of mind the smartest thing to eat and all of that. I just can't live with the restriction of counting calories, 'cause I know I'd break within a week and binge eat under the impression that I'd already cut down so many calories that it's allowed.

Food
- Chocomoons cereal (i know chocolate it's my sin xD) with 'half' skim milk (there's three types here, non-skim, full skim, half skim or w/e), full bowl
- 2 Peanut Butter sandwiches
- 2 Kiwi's
- 1 glass of Fruit Fusion juice (sugar added in the mix darn it)
- Full plate of spagetti with some... weird a** white sauce.

Exercise
- I vaccuumed for 5 minutes? D:
- Oh! And 3 minutes of crunches according to this video.
- Added an extra 5 minutes from the previous video.  

Tragic Figure

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 am
8-minute abs is so hardcore, but it works really well. Work yourself into the program and I guarantee you won't regret it. (:

Do you have a pedometer/can you get one if you don't? The cheap ones are only about $4-5 and it will give you a great baseline for how active you are. I use it and at first was only walking about 2,000 steps a day, and I slowly worked myself up to 6,000. On a good day I'll do a lot more, but I'm trying really hard to make it to 10k a day consistently, that's a big goal of mine. (:

Your living situation will also really affect your goals and what you can do. Who cooks in your house, do you have a say in groceries/what you can eat?

Best of luck! Sorry if I'm pestering you. whee <3 <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 am
Haha, I was actually looking into buying a pedometer about 4 hours ago. xD I'll probably go buy one next weekend or something, would be a lot better for me if I walked some more. Heck if my new jobs' not too far I'll try to walk to work instead of cycling.

And I cook most of the time in my house, but don't have that much of a say as to what we eat. I try to skip out on meat most evenings, more to get used to it already as my boyfriends' a vegetarian, and I'm gonna buy more fruit in the future as well.

I just need to hide it from the rest of the house as they'd eat it before I'd even be able to reach for it. x_x;  

Tragic Figure

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:26 am
So devil i hope your sticking with the diet and exercising. your goal is reasonable and that cosplay character is totally rockin it!we started with just about the same stats. good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 pm
Hey nice to meet a fellow cosplayer! Which show is that character from? We're all here for you and I'm sure you're going to look great in that costume. smile  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tragic Figure

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 pm
The characters' Jolyne Kujo from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean.

also;
March 25th 2010

Asdafejiwonfewinof.
Been abstaining from posting tons of times and I gained weight. I'll just stick to kilograms/cm for posting since it's bothersome to translate and the data's more for my own reference.

Can't update my food intake for the day, but it'll probably be:
- Special K cereal with half skim milk
- 1 kiwifruit
- 2 peanut butter sandwiches
- ...uhm, whatevers' for dinner.

As of late I've been ignoring my no-soda diet... -stares at bottle next to her- and I've eaten a near whole bag of potato chips yesterday. Going to cut those off entirely again and buying some fruit on Monday again. Probably apples and some more kiwifruits since my sister doesn't eat them.

Going to be working from 8 am til 4.30 pm, shopping after that (need. new. pants. and. shirt. bad), doing some situps and stuff in a second (6.30 am, woke up wayyyy early) before breakfast... and I can't update tomorrow til Monday again because I'll be staying at my boyfriends' place.

Bought a pedometer online just now. With some luck, I'll be starting to use it on Monday! c:

Stats
Weight: 95 kg crying
Waist: 94 cm smile
Hips/a**: 119 cm biggrin
Bust: 108 cm sad
Upper arms: 37 cm crying
Thighs: 74 cm confused  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 pm
Guess I could add some personal journal/diary stuff as well.

The main reason I want to lose weight would be my frickin' thunderthighs. While most people I'm around gain weight around their waist... all my weight seems to slip to my thighs.

Well, and to my boobs, but that I can live with.

I can't wear smaller size jeans because I can't get my upper legs into them - the waist of my current pants I can stretch about 20 cm from my waist.

My school insisted I wore shorts once and a shitstream came from me like you won't believe. I honest to God did not want to show those damn thighs to anyone. I envy people who have a gap between their legs, who don't have to buy new pants every few months because they have been chafing off the seeming between their legs, who can wear a bathing suit without wanting to wrap a long towel - so badly - around their waist to cover their legs.

My belly's by no means perfect. I've got a fold, yes, but considering my height and weight - it's not that huge. I've got small hands and I can easily get under the fold with my fingertips with my palms resting near my bellybutton.

The chafing of my thighs though... ;o; it's obnoxious to have dark skin about the area because of how abused the skin is.

I guess I just hate not feeling remotely good looking to my boyfriend whenever I take off my pants... sweatdrop  

Tragic Figure

Tragic Figure

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:03 pm
March 26th 2010

Guess I could measure in way early in the morning again. x3 Same as before with the foodstuff. No soda's so far!

Stats
Weight: 94 kg 3nodding
Waist: 93 cm (am i measuring right or did i really lose 1 cm over one day..? still!) whee
Hips/a**: 118 cm whee
Bust: 105 cm mad D
Upper arms: 36 cm whee
Thighs: 73 cm eek  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:10 pm
March 29th 2010

Not a whole lot to say. Got my pedometer, but I think it's slightly too sensitive. Will add the amount of steps it says at the end of the day. Cycled and walked a whole lot this weekend, ate out and mainly just ate vegetables instead of fried meat (idk, it just looked rather disgusting to me, maybe my vegetarian boyfriends' getting to me). Did get a heart lollipop that I ate half of with him... and had ice cream for finish... and soda... ;o;
and I might have an allergy for nectarines.

Food
- Special K cereal with half skim milk
- 2 spread cheese sandwiches

Stats
Weight: 94 kg neutral
Waist: 94 cm sad
Hips/a**: 118 cm neutral
Bust: 105 cm neutral
Upper arms: 37 cm sad
Thighs: 75 cm crying

Steps, according to my new pedometer:

Tragic Figure

Tragic Figure

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:59 pm
April 5th 2010

Whoo, home after a long weekend at my boyfriends'. Haven't measured in in ages, so I figured I might as well do it at a fairly late time.

Stats
Weight: 95 kg crying
Waist: 95 cm crying
Hips/a**: 120 cm gonk
Bust: 105 cm confused
Upper arms: 37 cm crying
Thighs: 74 cm 4laugh
Steps: 10162  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 pm
Good luck with your weight/inches loss! Your cosplay outfit looks kickass, by the way pirate .  

Euthanasia Phase

Tragic Figure

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 pm
Thank you! 4laugh Considering my boyfriend will be cosplaying her counterpart (and incidentally, one of my favorite characters from the manga) once I can fit into the costume, it's an extra motivation, but it's... not entirely working yet so far.

April 6th 2010

Stats
Weight: 93.5 actually but 94 smile
Waist: 94 cm smile
Hips/a**: 118 cm biggrin
Bust: 105 cm rolleyes
Upper arms: 36 cm smile
Thighs: 74 cm neutral

Exercise
55 squats
40 pushups  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:47 am
I like the idea of taking measurements every day! The cm measurement probably shows progress better. Hmmm... *tents fingers*

Biking is really good if you're trying to tone your legs. All the bikers I know have great legs. smile

If you're finding yourself eating less meat because your boyfriend is a vegetarian, it would behoove you probably to look into a book on vegetarian nutrition... My partner has been vegetarian forever and when we moved in together I just kind of stopped eating meat, however I wasn't replacing the protein with anything other than cheese, I am of the opinion that I did some crazy things with white rice because I was craving nutrition that I was legitimately missing out on...

Because I just omitted meat and kept on eating starches and grains and veggies and cheese and fruits without almost any protein source...

I don't know if you do that or would fall into a trap like that, but its definitely out there, waiting. >.> <.< >.>  

Tandahda
Crew

Tragic Figure

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 am
I'm not too concerned with proteins, really. xD I'm a bit of a dairy freak (cheese, cheese spread, milk, yogurt, all good!), we still eat eggs and peanut butter sandwiches are the best.

And I generally just eat bread for lunch (prefer to stick to brown bread, as long as it doesn't contain seeds/hard bits), which're apparently also full of protein. 4laugh

I tend to on occasion sneak some meat into my diet, or have some meat-containing meal at home like pasta's, which we usually have tomato sauce with ground meat with, and I'm looking into extra ways of adding more essential vitamins etc into my meal for later when we live on our own, also to help with his health (which isn't the best).

And I do tend to bike fairly frequently, though I guess I should increase the pace some. xD  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff