View Results

drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:34 pm
LOL. SORRY GUYS, I HAVE A LOT OF PETTY TEENAGE GIRL ISSUES.
blaugh

Anyway, one of my really close friends recently got back together with his ex. During the time they were separated, me and my friend got like super, super, super close. And we're pretty much best friends now. And I kind of like him, and there's a rumor that he likes me a little too; or did, anyway. But now that's he's back together with his girl, I dunno about the situation anymore.

So today during recess, this is what happened. Is it wrong for us to still act like this?:

Friend: Hey, carnival this weekend. You gonna be there? Yes, no, yes, no?
Me: I dunno. Saturday and Sunday?
Friend: Yeah.
Me: Are you going?
Friend: No s**t. Why else would I ask you? Of course, but you wanna go? We can cruz.
Me: We?
Friend: Me and you.
Me: Me, you, and...?
Friend: Me and you. Geeze.
Me: Um. Friday?
Friend: Maybe. I dunno. Probably.
Me: Ope, cannot.
Friend: Why? What you doing?
Me: Gonna be in Lihue.
Friend: For what?
Me: Track meet and then watch movies.
Friend: What a coincidence, me too!
Me: You just said you were going carnival.
Friend: Nah, going movies. What are you gonna see?
Me: Alice in Wonderland...
Friend: ME TOO. What a coincidence.
Me: Oh shut up.
Friend: Make me. wink
Me: *slap* Stoooooop it~!
Friend: Hey now. *shove*
Other Friend: Woah. Domestic abuse. Erin! Break up with him before he beats the s**t out of you and throws your body in a ditch. rolleyes
Friend: Naw. She wouldn't, she loves me~ Right?
Me: Yeah, sure.

But is basically like that whenever we talk. We're kind of touchy-feely/clingy and always poke fun at each other and he teases me a lot. Anyway, I'm just kind of afraid of starting trouble with his girlfriend, so I'm not sure if we should act this way around each other anymore. I guess when he was single it was all right, but I dunno now. I THINK I AM JUST OVERREACTING, BUT I WANT AN OPINION.

TL;DR - My friend and I are super close, super flirty, and we might have a thing for each other. He was single up until like last week when he got back together with his ex, but we still flirt and mess around all the time and I don't wanna start drama between me and his chick. So is it wrong for him to flirt with me? Is it wrong for me to flirt back? If it's wrong, what do I tell him?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 pm
It can be wrong or it can be okay, depending on the people involved. Have a serious conversation with him about how his girlfriend would feel if she knew how you two acted around each other. Maybe your reminder will make him rethink how he acts. But ultimately if he says its okay, its okay. You're doing the right thing to be thinking about this, but its his responsibility to act appropriately.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff