Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Best firend, no boys!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irational_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 pm
Lately my friend has been having trouble with boys and she came to me for advice. Her problem was that she likes a boy at school but she has a boyfriend. She broke up with her boy friend to be with the guy at school, but the guy at school doesn't like her like that. So I told her that she shouldn't be concerned with boys right now because she other priorities. She tells me that I shouldn't tell her what to do and she blew up in my face. She said that the he ex would never take her back and that when she broke up with him he cried for 4 hours. I said once again that there are better things to worry about and spend time focusing on. Yet again she gets mad at me for "telling her what to do" when she was the one that asked for advice in the first place. Now she told me "I'll think about about forgiving you." Which totally ticked me off.I want to know who do you think was right me or her.

By the way I'm not looking for glory of the win of a fight but more of advice and possible solutions including who you thought was right, not to make me feel good about being the one who's right, but that would be nice, ha ha just kidding. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 pm
Of course you are right, but she's really upset and confused right now. You gave her good advice, but it wasn't the advice she wanted to hear. I advise you to take one for the team and pretend like you were wrong, because she's really upset right now and thats what she needs.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Irational_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:14 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
Of course you are right, but she's really upset and confused right now. You gave her good advice, but it wasn't the advice she wanted to hear. I advise you to take one for the team and pretend like you were wrong, because she's really upset right now and thats what she needs.

thanks heart  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff