Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:54 pm
I mean, if they like you, why won't they just say something? It's pretty obvious, well to me, when they like you.

Of course, you're not always gonna like them back, but what if you do? then it's just going to be akward between you two. Well, unless you tell him you like him first.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Oh my guy eas just silly. He was so shy, that my friend came right out and told him I liked him, but he still couldn't tell me!
Finally, I played a game of 20 questions, and I started making them about us, and well...he got the hint.
Some guys just don't get it though, it's like "Seriously, I know you like me, and I like you...JUST SAY SOMETHING."  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:58 pm
angel_nicholson
Oh my guy eas just silly. He was so shy, that my friend came right out and told him I liked him, but he still couldn't tell me!
Finally, I played a game of 20 questions, and I started making them about us, and well...he got the hint.
Some guys just don't get it though, it's like "Seriously, I know you like me, and I like you...JUST SAY SOMETHING."

Yea, well most of the guys i've met, they either like me or don't those who do i try to get them to say something, finally i get tired and tell them that either, i like them too or i know they like me. A few did confess but most of them right when i say that pretend like im wrong or its not true rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:20 pm
angel_nicholson

this is so true! It's kinda hilarious! whee  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:39 am
Well some people are shy no matter what gender. I'm sure girls have acted like this too. I see plenty of topics from girls too shy to tell their crushes how they feel. No offense, I was one of them. razz  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games