Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Magazines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free gold
  yes I do!
  yes I will!
View Results

DemoniaFairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Sorry to bug everyone with this but I'd really like to know, Anybody know of any pagan magazines worth subscribing to?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 am
I usually don't subscribe to any magazine. I buy issues of different things that strike my fancy.

I just don't feel I can invest in a subscription when so much of it seems to be drawn from so many common sources.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DemoniaFairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:39 pm
smile Thank you, I appreciate the feedback. It's always good to get a second opinion before I waste my money on unnecessary merchandise. Maybe I will just stick to the books...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:10 pm
Magazines for the general populace tend to cater to popular conceits, life fluffyism.  

Gho the Girl

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm
Gho the Girl
Magazines for the general populace tend to cater to popular conceits, life fluffyism.

They are, sometimes, wonderfully hilarious. I tend to pick up Pangaia/New Witch (now Witches and Pagans) when I need something light with occasional great insights to it.

I wish Thorn would have been solvent. As it is, they haven't put out the last issue yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 am
I'm too poor and mobile for subscriptions, but I do pick up Parabola at the bookstore every now and then. It's not so much 'pagan' as cross-spiritual, but to an eclectic there's only so much difference. Periodicals can delve into specialized subjects books just don't have space for, and I like to keep a fresh breeze of new opinions wafting around in my brain. I mean, you can just let it out again if it doesn't settle with you, but things tend to get stale if I keep my ideas too static.  

FlySammyJ

Liberal Dabbler

patch99329

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:38 am
Im based in the UK, and I like to get white dragon from time to time!

I'm more of a podcast girl myself. smile  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff