Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
My videos...some funny, some wierd, all completely random!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 pm
Edit: Two new videos!
Ghost Hunt Opening...backwards!

Ghost Hunt Ending...backwards!

I seriously don't know why I find this so funny. I guess I'm just easily amused?

Ghost Hunt, scene from episode 16

I took a scene from episode 16, and messed with it a bit. If you haven't seen that episode yet, you might spoil a bit of it for yourself if you watch the video.

I made Mai sound like a siren. xd

I wish I could use Windows Movie Maker to change pitch, and reverse video and such. The only things I can do to change the sound is to slow down by half or double the speed. :/

So, can anyone suggest some good video editing software, or have any ideas for scenes I can mess with?

Edit: Oh God, I made another one!
Wheres the door?

Edit: Number 3, featuring John! Ghost Hunt, funny scenes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 am
wow, um that was funnyish, I suppose, it hurt my speakers. Pats speakers, It will be okay the Maimbulance siren is close! XD  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:58 am
My mother now thinks I am crazy for busting out laughing for about 2 minutes each. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 am
My family thinks I'm crazy too. I just sit in my room, watching videos on my laptop, and laughing hysterically for hours. XD  

Dweezal
Crew

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:50 am
My parents also think I'm insane since I do the same...sometimes while watching an anime and a plan by the main character goes according to plan (THE CORPSE BRIDE XP) and awry (it doesn't matter which to me) I'll do an evil laugh then go into a coughing fit for about a minute. I once threw up. >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:23 am
OMG, I've almost threw up from laughing a few times....

I'm working on another one now, gonna do one with a whole bunch of funny John scenes. I could upload it as is, but I want to put some more effort into this one and add some more scenes...  

Dweezal
Crew

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 am
I love John. Only slightly less than my immense love for Lin-san. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:53 am
I can't think of anymore John scenes that I can mess with. I think I'll upload what I have now, and just reupload with more scenes later.

Edit: reuploaded! I think that's enough for one video.  

Dweezal
Crew

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:53 pm
Had an idea! instead of "geeeet heeeer iiiin theee riiiiight moooood."

How about: "$%#& her in the $&#% $%&#$%"

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:36 pm
Ha! Last video made me laugh. (First one just hurt my ears. *is now deaf*) Gotta love Yasuhara. xd  

Portcullis Cat

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 pm
Yeah, Yasuhara's pretty funny. Ooh! I should use the part where he's pretending to be really really old. xd That was in the anime right? I haven't watched...well, truth be told, I haven't watch the series at all in a while. I think all rewatch the whole thing next week while I'm on Spring Break! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:00 pm
Two new videos!  

Dweezal
Crew

Portcullis Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:33 pm
The beginning sounds even creepier played backwards than if it were played normally. sweatdrop  
Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games