Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
His world. Her world(Rainbow Z y d r a t e & girl_gone_dead)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Their World?
  +1
View Results

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:01 pm
His world.
Her world.

He is the guy that everyone loves.

She is the girl that no one notices.

He is the beat of every party.

She is the silence in every weekend.

He has the bad boy exterior attitude.

She has the emo girl exterior attitude.

He is the skater boy.

She is the loner girl.

He likes her. But it's frowned upon.

She likes him. But cliques don't mix.

Maura Rayn is the new girl in school, and already she has fallen into a clique. Her parents had hoped that she would make friends, but being in a new town makes her feel like an outkast. The students have already started treating her as the 'new emo loner girl', except one teen, Caleb Freed.

Caleb Freed has lived in the same small town since he was born. He knows everyone in town, making him a social butterfly with connections. At the local highschool, he is generally known as 'the skater boy' or 'social butterfly'. He never really noticed the different cliques in school, until he met the new girl, Maura Rayn.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

I'm nothing but the shadows in the dark.

I am called Maura Rayn, though you may call me May. My birthday is on April 13 making me 17. People know me as the new girl

You'll never guess that girl_gone_dead pulls my strings.

User Image

I'm nothing but a ring in your ears.

I am called Caleb Freed, though you may call me Cale. My birthday is on March 30 making me 18. People know me as the social butterfly

You'll never guess that Rainbow Z y d r a t e pulls my strings.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:51 am
Maura started her day like any other day. She woke up, she took a shower, then ate breakfast, and was off to school. It's been a week since she first moved here, and a week since she started school. She hated it so far. Being new naturally made her feel like an outcast, and thats how everyone treated her from the start. It was now monday, and all weekend she had chosen to be anti-social. Teens were going to the movies, hanging out, and just having plain fun. Muara just wanted the school year to be over with already. She had no friend and she didn't know her way around the town.

Maura let out a sigh as she grabbed her black messenger back that was designed with pink hearts and white skulls. It was her favorite bag, and in a way it brought her luck. So far she hasn't gotten beat up when carrying the bag. Her mother had offered to give her a ride to school today, and she gladly took it. Getting into the car, she dreaded the thought of going to school, but it was a must. As they drove towards the school, Maura couldn't help but think of the guy from last week. The cute one that helped her with finding her classes. He was nice...unlike everyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 am
A sleeping figure could easily be seen under the black comforter. A woman stood at the door, a light smile adorning her face. "Wake up Cale, Its time for school." The sleeping figure mumbled something about cookies and rainbows before turning over again. The woman sighed lightly and moved to his bedside, gripping the sides of his comforter and prepared to pull. "Wake up before I remove the cover from your body." Eyelids fluttered open to reveal a pair of pale blue eyes. "Do that and I will be naked in the world. You sick little cow."

A light squeal came from the girl's mouth. "Why do you sleep naked?" Caleb smiled as he sat up, his torso revealed to the world. "Becuase, my dear sister, It is good for one's health. Now go away and let me get dressed." Gabrielle let out a light huff and walked from Caleb's room. Caleb smiled and stood up revealing his slender figure, adorned with a pair of black silk pajama bottoms. His little sister was so easy to fool. Slipping out of his pajama bottoms and into a pair of jeans and a black shirt, he smiled lightly. Today was another day to be him. Slippingon his purple converse high tops, Caleb ran out of his room. "I'll see you at school Gabby!" Running out to the garage, he smiled as his leg went up and onto his Kawasaki Ninja, his pride and joy. He had gotten the motorcycle the day he passed his motorist test and got his cycle liscence. Placing the helmet on his head and securing his green messenger bag to his body, Caleb sped off towards school.

S n u g g l e The G e e k

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:08 pm
The car stopped in front of the high school. Maura gave her mother a pleading look as she hesitated to open the door or even get out, Her mom shook her head. "No, you can't play hookie today." She replied softly as she gave her daughter a reassuring smile. Maura sighed as she bit her lip and opened the door. She slid out of the door and looked back at her mom one last time before turning around and heading down the sidewalk that led to her doom.

She could hear the car drive off behind her. a feeling of dread planted itself in her stomach. She hated being the new kid, even on the second week of school. It sucked, and she knew that there was only one person that would make her feel better. Unfortunately, she didn't know him all that well, and he seemed way out of her league. That thought made the feeling in her stomach worse, but she continued to walk towards the school.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:27 pm
The sleek black motorcycle came to an easy stop in the student parking lot. A light smile formed under the helmet before Caleb removed it, shaking his hair lightly out of his face. A smile was cast to a few of the girls getting out of their cars before they swarmed him. The social butterfly already starting his day. Between the cheers of Hello and random squeals of excitement from girls, Caleb was unable to think straight.

Looking around, a less than familiar face caught his eye. It was the new girl that he had shown around before. Walking towards her, the large crowd around him wouldn't leave. "Could I please have some alone time?" A light smile formed as everyone went about their way, allowing him to finally talk to her. "Maura!"

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:41 pm
Maura jumped slightly as she heard her name. Her immediate response was to look around for whom it was. She held her breath as she realized that Caleb was walking her way, and that it was him who called her name. She didn't that he even knew her name, let alone would remember who she was after a full weekend. Letting out the breath, she tried to keep her cool around him.

A small smile crept on her face as he was near her. "Um, hi...I didn't know anyone knew my name yet." She said softly, bitting her bottom lip at how stupid she must have sounded. She wanted to mentally kick herself and run away before she could embaress herself anymore. BUt she didn't, she stood her ground and smiled at the really hot guy infront of her. Yup, so out of my league. She thought, still nibbling on her bottom lip.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:54 pm
Caleb smiled, his white teeth shining lightly in the sunlight. He was curious as to why she would wonder why he knew her name, he showed her around when she first came. "Yeah I know your name. I did show you around the other day. Or did you forget that?" Caleb laughed lightly before looking at the group who were staring at him and her. The cheerleaders obviously didn't understand why he would be nice to her, but he chose to because she was a nice girl, albeit a little shy.

"So anyway. How was your first couple of days? Getting used to how things are run here?" Caleb rubbed the back of his neck lightly, trying to relieve a little tension that held there from the back of his helmet.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:31 pm
Maura giggled along with him, then stopped as she noticed that everyone was staring at the two of them. Definately not my place to be... She thought, feeling a bit of an outcast from the way the cheerleaders looked at her. She looked back at Caleb with a soft sigh. "My days could have been better?" She replied softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:30 pm
Caleb smiled again as he lowered his hand. The other hand still had a grip on his helmet. Looking around at the ones staring at them he knew Maura had to feel uncomfortable, he was. "If you need anything you let me know, alright?" Caleb needed to get to his locker and deal with the cheerleading squad, before they decided to do anything to Maura.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:24 pm
Maura nodded with a small smile. "Sure." She replied softly, not sure of what else to say. He was the only nice student at the school. Someone who really noticed her. The others mainly ignored her. If they did notice her, they would show that they tolerated her very being. But it was differnt with Caleb. He actually made her feel like she belonged...well that was short lived when others started to have a fuss about the scene of her and him talking.

Maura let out another soft sigh as she looked around. She nibbled a bit more on her bottom lip before rubbing her arm. "I better get to class. I don't want to be caught in the halls alone." She said softly, knowing that something will happen after this little scene. She found that the cheerleaders were very jealous and over protective of the hot guys. The losers and nerds worshipped Caleb, and wouldn't let anyone below themselves have a chance to be with him. All the cliques were basically working against her...they even made a new clique postion just for her and her alone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 pm
Another nervous smile and a light laugh left Caleb's lips. He was unsure why Maura didn't want to be in the halls alone, but his guess had something to do with Carly and her pink cheerleader squad. "Alright, I'll see you later then." Once he turned around and began to walk towards class, he was instantly attacked by Carly and her squad.

The blonde girl hung on his arm like she belonged there. "Oh Cale. I don't know why you are so nice to that freak. I mean she doesn't fit in. And she isn't good enough for you." Caleb put his hand up to silence her. "Don't talk bad about Maura. She's a nice girl. I better not hear that you or the other cheerleaders are harassing her Carly." Carly rolled her eyes before she began walking pulling him along with her.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:40 pm
Maura quickly made her way through the crowds in the halls. Soon coming to her first class. She went straight to her desk that was at the back of the room. A small smile was still on her face after she had talked to Caleb. Eventhoughn their conversation wasn't liked by others, Maura really liked it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm
Caleb sighed lightly. He knew that Carly wasn't going to completely drop it until she had her way, but he also wasn't going to give into it easily. "Just drop it for now. Lets go to class." Caleb didn't bother trying to get his arm out of her grasp, she would just replace herself anyways, or another cheerleader would clamp theirselves on him.

He managed to get them to walk to class easily, and Carly even unlatched herself, but only because she had a different class than he did. Another thankful smile crossed his lips as he sat in his seat, glad that people couldn't bother him there.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:11 pm
Maura sat in the back of the class and paid attention as the teacher started giving a lecture about the cival war. He talked about Napolean and French Revolution. As he went on, her mind started to wonder. She slid down in her chair as a small smile crossed her face. Maura was thinking about Caleb, and how school would be a lot better if there weren't any cliques...or Carly for that matter.

Her attention was grabbed back to the lecture as her teacher announce that there was a test tomorrow. Oh great. She thought, hating the fact that teachers gave tests when students least expected them. She let out a soft sight as she started writing down notes about what was going to be on the test.

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games