Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
UHHHH , am i just being jealous or was she the wrong one !?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:13 pm
Okay so first off all this happend before i started dating him ,

but I when i was just really liking him && we were just good friends my friend liked 3 guys && i was like really i can only think of that one guy !
&& she was all like "YAH COS HE'S ACTAULLY CUTE && I USE TO LIKE HIM BUT NOW IM NOT SO SURE" && yah she said she wasnt sure baout her feelings for the guy I LIKE ! && SHE IS GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE && SHE LIKES 2 OTHER GUYS ! THE THIRD IS HER BOYFRIEND. but yah now me & the guy i liked is together && it bothers me when my friend keeps going near him but im NOT JEALOUS ! && yah now everyone keeps bothering me saying im jealous . && I MEAN WHY WOULD I ? sure it upsets me soemtimes but just depends how far she goes cos everyone is like "hey your girlfriend is jealous that her friend keeps touching you" its so IRRITATING && he started to think the same thing but he knows that im not but still after school they kept saying it and stuff -________-

what do i do ? is she being the bad friend by saying she wasnt sure bout her feelings for MY BOYFRIEND EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND OR am i being jealous ? && WHAT SHOULD I DO ? :l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 pm
I think you should be upfront with your boyfriend. If you aren't jealous, tell him.
You're in the right for being a little bit jealous for her saying that. But I wouldn't worry about it.  

Seawicket

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:25 pm
iCrickle
I think you should be upfront with your boyfriend. If you aren't jealous, tell him.
You're in the right for being a little bit jealous for her saying that. But I wouldn't worry about it.

Its you again iCrickle !!!

haha thanks for all your advice in everything ! lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:28 pm
You're welcome. wink  

Seawicket

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items