The Villainess Wildcard

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:39 pm
I have some problems at school.
1) a good friend of mine a wont tell me he doesn't like me like that andi wish he would and b) talked bad about my best friend behind our backs!

2) my friend likes my best friend but she doesn't like him. plus, he just got dumped before valentines day! crying

3) i like this guy but one of my bff's used to go out with him. plus i don't know if he likes me back.

and 4) my friend is in a relationship with a boy who is only going out with her cuz he's desperate and he just gave her a real pearl.

advice?
and please no comments about me being immature. i am not and people saying that displeases me greatly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:31 am
Okayy I can't tell 100% what you're saying sorry, slow brain biggrin but I think I kinda get it...

1) I don't get that one sorry :S

2) Do you know why she doesn't like him? sad how come he got dumped?

3) Ask your bff -the one that went out with him- if she'd be cool with it, is she says okay go ahead and make friend with him, you never know what might come after... smile

4) What, a real pearl? OMG but thats not right that he's doing it coz hes desperate =/ does your friend know?

xx  

Lilly-Anna-Babe-xx

RetroJoeGaming

Shy Tipper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:28 pm
3.) That's love. No one's ever for sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:15 pm
4) my friend is in a relationship with a boy who is only going out with her cuz he's desperate and he just gave her a real pearl.
... okay wow that big. That not really much of a desperate things ask him if he seriose about this. Or at least truely has feelings for her *puts on thinking hat* ah drama...especially boy drama my area of expertise. *leans back in char*
Imma help ya as much as I can kays ^^  

Ayame Tsukiome

The Give or Take Advice Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces