Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Mania (Grand reopening)

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can come and role play anything so long as it stays clean! 

Tags: Clean, Role play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy
Silver Moon Wolf Pack (Literate Roleplay)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ookami_kiara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 am
Welcome Wolves!!!

User Image

Plot:

Outside the world of humans, on the border line of forest and ice lives the remains of scattered packs after the destruction of most of the world made by the humans, living together to survive peacefully. Helping each other in the struggle of living against both nature and the monsters ruled by the humans. Looking for what they had lost wether it be a friend, family, or simply a warm place to sleep and food, help is always in reach at the pack for all who will ask.

Setting:

The season go as they would in real life. The winters are very harsh and are sometimes deadly, the summer stays around the high 60's at most so it mostly colder climate.
The Den:
The intire den in set in a large open mouth cave thats inside a small meadow, hidden my the large mountains around it. The mouth is huge to allow plenty of light, it is filled with smaller rooms that the leader assigns according to how large a family is. Their is also some holes in the back of the cave so it stays lit enough to see in, but keeps the cold winds out. Water comes by creek from the mountain but the river is just on the other side. With forest surrounding the meadow in dense mossy coverage.

User Image

Rules:
1. What I say or do goes, no exceptions. My respect for you is earned and it can be taken away.
2. Do not write a few words and thats it, put some detail into it. If this is a problem I will delete you. Three sentences at least, I will make exceptions for writers block, just don't over do it.You can never write too much.
3. Do not kill unless you have permission from that ones character.
4. No cypering, take it too the RP's.
5. Cussing is not allowed.
6. Only one charater per person, unless you have pups. Then you can play as them until someone else does. Others can play as your pups.
7. No powers or shiftings.
8. Must have a mate to have pups.
9. Use (( )) {{ }} [[ ]] for when you are speaking out of character and " " when in character.
10. Do not roleplay until I get your profile and give the ok.
11. Events like pups, or declaring a mate should be informed to me, you don't have to tell me and wait for a reply, just send me a post so I can update your profile.
12. If you wish to leave the rp or get rid of a character, please don't just leave inform me or another moderater and you will be properly extinguished.

-I'm not going to be strict when it comes to having pups, 1-5 per litter and you can play as them until someone else wants that character.
-Ranks will be of your choice but I can lower it. Respect will be given to those of higher ranks.
- Humans may appear at times cause they do exist here.
-PM me all profiles with Moon in the title, any posted will be deleted.
-IF YOU ARE TO BE GONE TELL ME, ANY WHO ARE GONE MORE THAN A MONTH WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU TELL ME THOUGH YOUR PLACE WILL REMAIN.
-I am making this place because there isn't many serious RP's out there and this one is for more serious RPers so don't ruin it. If you cannot give me a decent post or are not on gaia much, do not apply.
-This is a realistic rp so please be smart.
-You can be male or female, I don't care your gender.
-Post a day would be very nice and would help with your rank.

- I will be needing some help with this and recruiting a few moderators to take over in my absence. If you would like this postion please say so but you should be a good example and be on regularly.

Profile Info:
Username:
Character Name:
Rank: (That you want, doesn't mean you'll get it, but most likely will.)
Mate:
Pups:

History:
Personality:
Apperance: (Put in a link.)
Other: (If you have like family relations to other wolves.)

Moderaters: (Who are in charge of things until I return so you are expected to listen and respect them. This is an offense to me if you don't. If you are interested in this job please say so in your profile.)

MOD#1: ashthemutt
MOD#2:
MOD#3:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:00 am
User Image

Ranks:

Alphas;
-Leaders-

-Alpha male: Reserved (You'll have to really impress me.)
-Alpha female: Kiara (Ookami_kiara)
-Alpha Pup:
-Alpha Pup:

Betas. -Next in command-

-Beta Female:
-Beta's Mate:
-Beta Pups:

-Beta Male:
-Beta's Mate:
-Beta Pups:

Hunters. -Food Suppliers-

-Head Hunter:
-
-
-
-

Warriors/Scouts

-
-
-

Pup Sitters. -Watches Over Young-

-
-
-

Bards -Bringers of Music, Dance, and Song.-
-
-
-

Young'ins -Pups-

-
-
-
-

Elders:

-
-

Loners:
-
-
-
Stripped of Rank:

-
-
-

Dead:

-
-
-

[[If needed I will add more ranks, so don't panick.]]  

Ookami_kiara
Vice Captain

Ookami_kiara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:03 am
Profiles:

Males:

Username: ashthemutt
Character name: Faulx
Species: Black Timber Wolf
Mate: None
Pups: None
History: His family was killed by disease and he was the only one spared. Because of that he has become an outcast. Other believe he carries and omen from dead family. They believe it was him that killed them throught sickness. So now he walks a loner hoping to find a pack.

Personalitly: He keeps quite most of the time but once someone gets to know him he funny but very strong and a great fighter.

Apperance: http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab62/ashthemutt/black-wolf.jpg

Other: He has a white patch of fur on his back that looks like a cresent moon.

Females:

Username:Ookami_kiara
Character Name:Kiara
Species:Artic White Wolf
Mate: None
Pups: None
History: Her uncle brutally took over her fathers pack after killing him when she was only a winter old, tearing it apart bit by bit till nothing was left, abusing everyone including her along the way. After his death the only living heir was her, even though young no one else was up for the job. Remembering her fathers teachings she tries to keep together what her family had started so many moons ago under the first blue moon. The duty maturing her beyond her years to do what she thought was best for her pack.

Personality:Her uncles's teachings and cruilty toward her makes her eeps a hard and cold posture, letting no one on that she has any weakness. But is truely kind to those who she can trust, even though she may except you into the pack it will take much more to gain any trust. She has a large stubborn streak and doesn't like relying on anyone else for help. But as she has grow closer to those of her pack she learns to open up more and more to others, slowly but surely letting her shake off her hard past and allowing her to heal.

Apperance: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r71/Lone_White_Wolf/place1.jpg

Other: Has icey blue eyes with a penetrating stare and a scar running across both eyes and nose horzionalty. Her ears are permantely broken from her abusive uncle. They only raise when she puts effort to it, other than that they lay down and out from her head. This giving her usual cold look alot scarier. She as periods were she has to go away for a nights at a time, cause of health problems, this sometimes causes her to bleed from muzzle and become dizzy. Another curtosity of her 'loving' uncle.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:26 pm
Ice drips of the high cliffs, collecting into the creek below that runs at the bottom of the gorge, where the packs cave is settled firmly into the mountains side.
Ontop of the open mouth cave something sits alert and waiting for everything and anyone who might pass by the territory she had just finished scouting out for any and all threats. The slight breeze blowing away the last bit of white tuft she had left from the previous winter. Watching it disappear among the tall uncut grass of the fields.
Sighing, she quieting rest her head, allowing her self to relax. She knew it was harmful to stay uptight an on guard when nothing was around. Forcing herself to relax she spread out, getting ready for a long rest. Nothing else was to be done today. The hunt wasn't till tomorrow and not even the birds were pestering her today. Just a still and calm day.

Ookami_kiara
Vice Captain

Fantasy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces