Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HI!
  Hallo!
View Results

ParaPan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:06 pm
Harry Potter is good, and most of Stephen King books were good as movies, And Dracula,and more recent Percy Jackson and the Olympians the lightning thief. was good. now tell me some of your favorites! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:28 pm
You just know someones gonna say twilight lol haven't seen or read the books but I know some young girl is going to pop up....lol..

Does Sin City count I mean a graphic novel should count in my opinion lol.  

Razthefndemon

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Citizen 200

aryanayushi
Crew

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:05 pm
and Narnia is also a counted
and what about Lord of the Rings  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:26 am
Lord of The Rings. No doubts. I'm now on the 3rd set of pocket books... I'm reading it over and over and each time I find something "new" in them. Another way to look at it...

I have never read the books about Narnis, but I've seen one of the movies and thought it was very, very good.

So far for the US movies. I will list others lately - probably in of of my other accounts or so.  

Mule of X-antippa
Crew

aryanayushi
Crew

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:39 am
hey anti do you read lots of books like me  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:12 am
Razthedemon
You just know someones gonna say twilight lol haven't seen or read the books but I know some young girl is going to pop up....lol..

Does Sin City count I mean a graphic novel should count in my opinion lol.
o-o yeah i know... xDDD  

ParaPan
Crew

ParaPan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:15 am
aryanayushi
and Narnia is also a counted
and what about Lord of the Rings

Lord of the ring was good too... D; can't believe i forgot them! Can't wait for the Hobbit to come out! x3;;;

But Narnia... ahhhh... it was ok.. not too into it much! loved the books though.

GRAPHIC NOVELS DON'T Count! xDDD

>.> really now in high school I tried making my teacher agree that Graphic novels count as books... Won that for only one semester... D; till she got fired. D<  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:05 am
I have seen all of the lord of the ring series.  

aryanayushi
Crew

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sacral Cecity
Crew

Quotable Consumer

13,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:14 am
To be honest my favorite adaptation would have to be StarDust...that was the first time I EVER liked the movie more than the book.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:02 pm
Among the books mentioned, I'd have to agree on Lord of the Rings. WoWsers. I read all the books too.
Narnia was good but the second movie was meh. neutral

But my all time favorites are Jane Austen adaptations. Guess I'm just a hopeless romantic. mrgreen

I just finished The Pillars of the Earth and now I'm reading World without End both by Ken Follett. Also, I have Jane Eyre burning away. So many books and so little time. xd  

playdoh junkie

Witty Dabbler

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:10 pm
ok i think... tyler perry , precious...this movie at first i thought ok its going 2 b kinda ghetto because it didnt seem like the normal tyler perry movie that he usually tranforms from a book..also i didnt read the book..but i watch the movie.. it was so graphic in the details and emotion it sent thru me..i cried..it was really sad.. that something lke this happin 2 a yung girl..nd no 1 deserves wat she went thru.. i think everyone should c this movie 2 understand where im coming from..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:17 pm
X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
ok i think... tyler perry , precious...this movie at first i thought ok its going 2 b kinda ghetto because it didnt seem like the normal tyler perry movie that he usually tranforms from a book..also i didnt read the book..but i watch the movie.. it was so graphic in the details and emotion it sent thru me..i cried..it was really sad.. that something lke this happin 2 a yung girl..nd no 1 deserves wat she went thru.. i think everyone should c this movie 2 understand where im coming from..

you should read the book, it's by Toni Morrison I think. I read it in school. Very very good... and yes sad and terrible.

I like Lord of the Rings. Really good books.
Harry Potter is good too, but the books are better.
Sin City is a great movie.

edit: oops, wrong, I'm thinking of "Beloved" by Toni Morrison. But you should read that book too. It's good.  

T_Megami
Crew

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:21 pm
T_Megami
X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X

you should read the book, it's by Toni Morrison I think. I read it in school. Very very good... and yes sad and terrible.

edit: oops, wrong, I'm thinking of "Beloved" by Toni Morrison. But you should read that book too. It's good.
k thanks i check it out.. but yes u must c that movie..it really deep in feelings  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:38 pm
X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
T_Megami
X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X

k thanks i check it out.. but yes u must c that movie..it really deep in feelings

was the movie really graphic? i have problems watching movies about kids being hurt I have a very graphic memory and I can't stand to see kids hurt or abused in any manner crying  

Cookie1474
Vice Captain

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iwuvu_hellokitty
Crew

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300