No
View Results

kellyec33

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:50 pm
My boyfriend and I have been going out for 3 months now. He always assures me that I'm the only one that he loves, but I am having doubts about whether he likes this other girl we know.

- He texted her in front of me continuously when I was sitting beside him, then they made jokes with each other.. I felt truly excluded at that point in time, but I let it slide.
- He sat with her at a gym night event that we both went to, I had a spot beside me open but he chose to sit there instead.
- He gave me his facebook password, so I was just browsing through when I saw that he had been messaging that girl a lot. Their way of talking was almost like flirting which truly worries me.

I don't think that this girl would try to hurt me this way, and obviously I am thinking of stuff too much in detail. I confronted my boyfriend about this, and he laughed and said that he doesn't think that she likes him. I asked if he liked her and he said no. He then questioned if I truly believed him when he said that I'm the only one that he loves.

I don't know.. What do you guys think? Is this considered cheating on me? If he is, should I break up with him?

- Also recently, I was sitting with him at a fast food restaurant, when she just came over and sat next to him. I could tell he was a bit hesitant of her coming over. Then she puts her arm around his shoulder.. I really don't know what to do. I feel like this relationship is coming to an end real soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 am
Woah! Thats not cool of him. If you're really the only one for him, then why is he spending so much time with her? Ask him. If he tries to play the "she's just a friend" card, then tell him that his friend makes you uncomfortable and you want it to stop. Insist that if he loves you and cares about you, he won't speak to her again. There you have it, the true test of if you're really the only girl for him. You're not being overly jealous. If he doesn't stop talking to her, I'd say leave him before you get hurt worse.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Giavanna Lee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:33 pm
Maybe I'm reading into it too much but when you said "he laughed and said that he doesn't think that she likes him" a red flag went off in my head. He LAUGHED about your true concern!!!!!! Usually people laugh when they are nervous or guilty of something. He should have told you what was going on in a serious manner while looking you in the eye. I, honestly, don't think you're being jealous about this!!!!! He and his friend are definitely sending mixed signals and he needs to get it together before he loses a supportive girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
I always go to extreme on advices, but, it's just my style!

Ok, so steak out at his/ or her house, and if either one of them comes over and they do something that you think crosses, the line, break up with him as soon as you can. And if he asks you "How do you know this?" either say:

arrow "I was going to your house, then I saw you doing this and that to her!"

arrow or say "When I was on my way to this place, I tripped, fell in the bushes and saw you/ her going into her/your house, I checked out what was the big event that I wasn't invited to, then I saw you, my frickin' boyfriend doing this and that to her that crosses the damn friendship line!"

Or, just slap him on the head and look him straight in the eyes and growl, "I swear, if you do something that crosses the friendship line, you won't date girls anymore. Let alone be a guy anymore..."

MUAHHAAHHAHAHA!!! -calms down- Hope that hels!  

Kizume-Chan

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 pm
Try to make sure that she knows you two are going out. And it seems like she likes him, but don't get to paranoid, be a little more observant and watch who starts the attention. But don't go all stalker freak, just be calm and wait a little longer until you get your answer. Okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:08 pm
Kizume-Chan

Or, just slap him on the head and look him straight in the eyes and growl, "I swear, if you do something that crosses the friendship line, you won't date girls anymore. Let alone be a guy anymore..."

lmfao xDD

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 pm
You are not being overly jealous. Bring all of what you just stated to his attention and observe his reaction. The laughing could have been a sign of guilt or dismissal of what you have to say.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games