View Results

Rindesayu Ayame

Sparkly Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:07 am
I love my boyfriend Drew so much smile It's been 1 year and 8 months. He is so special to me, I have an unstable mind sometimes but he puts up with it, and it goes away for a while. He is 22, and I a, 18. We live together smile He is like my best friend.

I noticed a lot of sadness, and negative things over boys/men so if you have a positive story you'd like to tell, or a story about your boyfriend please do so. I'd like this thread to have a positive light on it so please I'm not trying to be mean, but if there is a bad situation you can make another topic other than this one. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:47 pm
It's not necessarily positive, but my ex and I are still extremely close and we can talk to each other about anything and everything (and we do). I still love him and it hurts that I can't have him, but when I'm with him I just feel very happy and comfortable. It's like that one best friend that you're so close to, you don't even need words when you're hanging with them. So even if I don't have him as a boyfriend, I have a lot of happy memories with him and when I'm sad, he's often the only one I feel like talking to.  

The_Brightest_Moon

Rindesayu Ayame

Sparkly Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Konayuki_ko
It's not necessarily positive, but my ex and I are still extremely close and we can talk to each other about anything and everything (and we do). I still love him and it hurts that I can't have him, but when I'm with him I just feel very happy and comfortable. It's like that one best friend that you're so close to, you don't even need words when you're hanging with them. So even if I don't have him as a boyfriend, I have a lot of happy memories with him and when I'm sad, he's often the only one I feel like talking to.

I'm glad that you have him even as that, and I'm sorry you can't be with him. May I ask why not? I think its beautiful that you can still consider him a close friend like that, and your feelings for him. I hope that things work for the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:02 pm
Well I have a friend who is special to me if that works

My guy friend Nick. I dont have feelings for him or anything but he's just the sweetest guy alive. He calls me "sis" all the time (since he doesnt have a sister but has always wanted one) and he'll sow up at my house sometimes and say "Hey lets go for a walk if you're not busy" And most of the time im not so we'll just walk around the neighborhood and talk.
He's dating one of my best friends at the moment so we get along really well :3  

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items