Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Gaia Magazine - Found in Spotlight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:12 pm
Okay guys. I found this magazine in the community spotlight today. They really look great and where as I don't know their level of popularity because they are new-- I think we should look into setting up an advertisement with them and perhaps even look into having them feature us in an article.

Magazine Guild

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahh, i think that would be a good idea! But what kind of advertisement? For the ball in general or for artists or cohosts?

Hmmmm the possibilitieeesss

kkoming

Heart Star

symphonium
Crew

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image

maybe for help? like maybe ask if anybody has enjoyed the ball in the
previous years, then go on to say if they would be interested in helping
out, please join the guild. i mean, right now, we kind of need more active
members to help plan this...

i don't think we'll need to take out an ad for the actual ball, seeing as gaia
is behind this and will send out an announcement to all members.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:27 pm
Advertising it there would be a great idea. And maybe we can go on a recruit there as well. From what I managed to see and pry... they're a pretty strong Guild. With lots of supporters. And lots of readers with the Community Spotlight and the quality of the magazine itself. If we manage to alliance with them, MAYBE (JUST MAYBE) they might be able to help us out a little more. From the 1st issue, they DO know we exist. XD  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:04 am
They have agreed to feature us in their next issue. For this we need a short summery (about 100 letters).

They are also willing to provide us with a whole page issue during the month of the ball.

So, what are we going to talk about? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:06 pm
That's what I love about you Blissy, you don't waste any time. I'm far too shy. :> As for what to say? 'Envy Wishes All a Nice Day-- join the ball guild, or else?' Eh, I got nuffin. (at this moment)  

Pixilated Envy
Crew

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:41 pm
Yes, i'm trying to think as well. My brain is overloaded right now with all my exams x.x heart

i'm sure if noone can think of anything though i can come up with something.

and hahah I try my best <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:01 pm
i think maybe we should talk about the olimpics such as the outfits for figure skating like that one were the guy was wearing riped jeans and a black shirt that outfit was awsome.we could also talk about the latest hits such as tik toc ,shadi like a meldy,and many more .thats all i had to say bye peeps! biggrin  

vampire calahlove

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Consumer 100

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:05 am
Explain about the Ball and give them the dates? And tell them that be having a theme? This is all I can think for now. @.@ Busy too. Will try to think more about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:05 am
Every catchy slogan I have come up with exceeds the 100 count limit. However, a helpful link that I did find is this nifty character counter!

Java Character Counter

It takes all the guess work out and saves you from mindlessly counting to 100.

We're prepping for this year's Annual Ball! Find out how you can help at the 8th Annual Ball Guild!
That's 99 characters. To give you an estimate. It just seems a tad too bland.  

Pixilated Envy
Crew

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:09 am
Pixilated Envy
Every catchy slogan I have come up with exceeds the 100 count limit. However, a helpful link that I did find is this nifty character counter!

Java Character Counter

It takes all the guess work out and saves you from mindlessly counting to 100.

We're prepping for this year's Annual Ball! Find out how you can help at the 8th Annual Ball Guild!
That's 99 characters. To give you an estimate. It just seems a tad too bland.

EDIT:

Grab Your Party Hat & Get Involved! Join the 8th Annual Ball Planning Guild To Find Out How To Help!
100 Character Count.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:40 am
Holy Crap that is SOOoOOOOOoOoOoOOOOOO COOL!!!! It would get gaia millions of more members and it would be a great idea to advertise some of the smaller things in gaia and they would get very big very fast, but we'd have popularity spotlights out the a** confused Anyway, awesome artwork, i think this is an awesome idea biggrin  

catlaser

Pumpkin

yourajurk

2,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:59 am
i think on you should be able to comment on usteam from gaia instead of just twitter and .../  
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games