Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
♥•Ƀroken•Ҥeart•Ϝorever?•♥ Accepting male 1x1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes! I'd love to roleplay with you!
  Uh.... Not sure?
  Nah, I'll pass...
View Results

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image

Story

Isn't it hard to fall in love?

Find the one you truely need?

How hard it is to say goodbye... Forever?

Forever is the longest time. Love won't even last forever...

Doesn't it kill you that you gotta leave someone for the longest time and it feels like forever and when you finally meet you never knew eachother?

Here is how the real story begins....

Two people, male and female, both grew up together and were around each other from the day they were born and up to and older age. The female was fourteen and the male was a year older than her, fifteen. He had to move away, and he said he would find her later on, she believed him.
Years passed by..
The female was upset that he never came. She was twenty four and she had a boyfriend, but she wouldn't ever kiss him, thinking her old friend would come back into her life, but he never did. So she just learned to get over him. What she didn't know is that he was back and since they were so different they met and began to hang out their relationship growing stronger for eachother and about a week after hanging together they finally realize who they are talking about.
He wants her, but she has a boyfriend... He always thought he would keep her heart forever but she gave it away... Can he actually win it back?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image

Rules

1. I am the goddess.
2. No Cybering! Time skips allowed
3. Romance is encouraged.
3. Killing eachother is not supposed to happen.
4. All Skeletons will be sent to me in PMs
5. I will accept or decline your character if needed.
6. Title the Pm "Broken Forever"
7. Put a heart at the beginning of your PM so I know you read the rules.
8. Listen to me
9. Do not start unless I say.
10. Use " " for talking and highlight it bold, use italics for thinking and [[ ]] (( )) or OOC: for out of character talking.
11. Do not text talk its very annoying...
12. I can change up the rules if I want to.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image

Skeleton

[size=10][color=black]⋙[/color][/size] [color=yourpostingcolor][size=20][b]F[/b][/size][size=15]IRST[/size] [size=20][b]M[/b][/size][size=15]IDDLE[/size] [size=20][b]L[/b][/size][size=15]AST[/size][/color]
[center](YOUR PICTURE, REAL PLEASE)
[size=10][color=black](A SAYING OR QOUTE)[/size][/color][/center]

[color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color] [color=yourcolor] [size=18]тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=black]My official name on my birth certificate is[/color] [color=yourcolor](FULL NAME)[/color] [color=black] but I prefer to go by [/color][color=yourcolor] (NICKNAMES?)[/color]
[color=black]I took my first breath on[/color] [color=yourcolor](BIRTHDAY)[/color] [color=black]and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out [/color][color=yourcolor](AGE )[/color] [color=black]candles[/color]
[color=black]If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a[/color] [color=yourcolor](GENDER)[/color] [color=black]and i'm usually hitting on[/color] [color=yourcolor](SEXUALITY)[/color]
[color=black]Don't be surprised if you find me being[/color] [color=yourcolor](PERSONALITY, try to write a few sentences-paragraph)[/color]

[align=right] [color=yourcolor] тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.[/size][/color] [color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=black]i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. [/color][color=yourpostingcolor](AtLEAST A CHUNKY PARAGRAPH, THIS IS YOUR BIO, TRY TO BE ORGINAL)[/color]
[color=black]Have I left anything out...oh yeah[/color] [color=yourpostingcolor](EXTRA INFO.)[/color][/size]
[/align]

[color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color] [color=yourcolor] [size=18]тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.[/size][/color]

[align=center][color=black][size=10][u]More Please. (:[/u][/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor] [size=10]
☆(LIKES you can add more then three)

[/size][/color]

[color=black][u][size=10]Eww Please Get them Away.[/u][/size][/color]

[/size][/color][/align]

[color=black][u][size=10]Nobody may Know but, I Have some Ink and Holes[/size][/u][/color]
(TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?)
[/size][/color]

[center][color=black][size=9]My Actions and Words Are Controls by:[/color] [color=yourpostingcolor](USERNAME)[/size][/color]
[/center]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image

Accepted Characters

Vanessa Lee Hawks
User Image
"Don't track down love, let it track you."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Vanessa Lee Hawks but I prefer to go by Lee or just Vaness
I took my first breath on August 21st and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 24 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a female and i'm usually hitting on Hot boys
Don't be surprised if you find me being Sweet, kinda, flirty, and very calm. Yet if people really get on my bad side I can be rude, mean, cold and very harsh. I'm not afraid to hit anyone if I need to, I can always stick up for myself.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. When I was born I was born the only child with a friend.. He grew up with me for a good fourteen years. I didn't care that he was a year older than me, my parents really trusted him and I really came to like him. But when I was almost fifteen he had to move away, and he promised me he would come back. The years passed by slowly and I had gotten a new boyfriend, he isn't the best, he abuses me and acts like I'm his servant. he really enjoys to humiliate me infront of everyone too. I've been waiting for my old friend to come back for me but I gave up, I knew he wasn't coming so I moved on in life. Now that I am 24, I had forgotten about him a bit, yet he still runs through my mind on occasion.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have a kitten named Cuddles, it is a small little calico kitten and I take him everywhere with me.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ My Kitten
☆ Old Friends
☆ Singing

Eww Please Get them Away.

✘ Clowns
✘ Doctors
✘ bad food

Nobody may Know but, I Have some Ink and Holes

Tongue is pierced and both of my hears are as well and I have a small tatoo on my right wrist with my old friends name on it with a heart around it, so I'd never forget him

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: XxDEVIl-from-HEAVENxX

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image

Announcements

Well I have no announcements yet, if I do though I will put them up here and when I change them I can easily PM you ;3 I'm not afraid and I don't bite!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:28 pm
[[ Bump ]]  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash