Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Stuff you NEVER wanted to know about your family.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City Pop Barbie

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 pm
So i was eating dinner with my parents a few nights ago, and I found out that my dad was a stripper about 20 years ago....he used to do private parties and whatnot. It scarred me for life, and i found out that bartender (mom) + stripper (dad) = aspiring chef who thinks about killing people with piano wire. (me)

Anyone else have disturbing things they found out about their family??

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:18 pm
The only weird thing I found out was that I was put on a leash when we went to Disney for the first time. And my great grandma was a daughter of Scottish pig farmers.  

Link_to_Your_Destiny

Romantic Dabbler

Seawicket

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:55 pm
••I C R I C K L E••
“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

My mother in law feels the need to share
her sex life with me...yeah...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:26 pm
My dad was homeless and slept in other peoples homes.... did not need that in my life  

Kid Izzy-Chan

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 pm
Well...this kind of concerns me...but I was driving home with my mom from Nana's.

And the drive goes through a bunch of rice fields in the country, we pass a little off shoot road and my mom--just out of the blue--points and says "that's where you were concieved!"

Then proceeded to tell me about the roomy back seat in my dad's car at the time...which was a company car. Needless to say I really did not want to know that I was created in the back of a Buick in the middle of a rice field... -_-'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm
My existence is because of a Holiday Inn room if it makes you feel any better, Hester....

City Pop Barbie

Fashionable Star

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:08 pm
Mitsuki_Amakura
My existence is because of a Holiday Inn room if it makes you feel any better, Hester....

Only slightly...sorry...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm
1. I was certainly no accident. My dad had to "work hard" for me (I think I nearly threw up. Twice.)

2. Like 20 years ago when my parents were dating, they went down to Long Island to visit my dad's family and they stayed at my grandma's house. My Grandma and dad went out to the supermarket, and when they came back my mom went to greet them at the door. My grandma knocked, and thinking that it was my dad, my mom yells through the door in a goochy-goochy baby talk voice "Is that my little sex kitten?!" and my grandma replies in the same voice "NO IT'S NOT!". My dad had no idea why everyone was laughing to the point of tears when he walked in.

Funny, but disturbing. REALLY disturbing.  

The_Brightest_Moon

City Pop Barbie

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:13 pm
Hester Peche
Mitsuki_Amakura

Only slightly...sorry...

haha, sorry love.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:15 pm
Mitsuki_Amakura
Hester Peche
Mitsuki_Amakura

Only slightly...sorry...

haha, sorry love.... sweatdrop

It's okay, I'm just scarred for life..  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

City Pop Barbie

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 pm
Konayuki_ko
1. I was certainly no accident. My dad had to "work hard" for me (I think I nearly threw up. Twice.)

2. Like 20 years ago when my parents were dating, they went down to Long Island to visit my dad's family and they stayed at my grandma's house. My Grandma and dad went out to the supermarket, and when they came back my mom went to greet them at the door. My grandma knocked, and thinking that it was my dad, my mom yells through the door in a goochy-goochy baby talk voice "Is that my little sex kitten?!" and my grandma replies in the same voice "NO IT'S NOT!". My dad had no idea why everyone was laughing to the point of tears when he walked in.

Wow, that actually sounds like my family...my brother's gay and has long hair, so he and I joke about him being the girl in the relationship, and my mom freaks out every time...

so is your dad's nickname "Sex Kitten" now?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:17 pm
Hester Peche
Well...this kind of concerns me...but I was driving home with my mom from Nana's.

And the drive goes through a bunch of rice fields in the country, we pass a little off shoot road and my mom--just out of the blue--points and says "that's where you were concieved!"

Then proceeded to tell me about the roomy back seat in my dad's car at the time...which was a company car. Needless to say I really did not want to know that I was created in the back of a Buick in the middle of a rice field... -_-'

Oooh... ouch..... *wince* Reminds me of this (paraphrased) dialogue from the movie "Mallrats" for some reason:

Guy 1: This man has informed me of his heinous plot to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place!

Guy 2: What... like the back of a Volkswagen?

...Don't ask, it just popped up into my head sweatdrop  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:18 pm
Mitsuki_Amakura
Konayuki_ko

Wow, that actually sounds like my family...my brother's gay and has long hair, so he and I joke about him being the girl in the relationship, and my mom freaks out every time...

so is your dad's nickname "Sex Kitten" now?

Was. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH. At least she was joking. I am very thankful that my parents are still together and have a good relationship, but of course it's gross that they're still romantic. Grosssss.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 pm
Romance keeps a relationship going dramallama lol heart  

0Lush0

City Pop Barbie

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 pm
Konayuki: I know how that is...my parents just left for a weekend getaway in another hotel. I want to go out of town too, but I'll go with friends and not them from now on...

Speaking of getting romantic, i have another story for my dysfunctional family!

I listen to '80s and '90s music more than songs from today. I was listening to the song "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler, and my brother (the one I talked about before) walks by and said "Oh, I love that song! I also lost my virginity to it....and watching RENT..."

Needless to say I deleted that song from my computer and iPod, and I refuse to watch RENT or listen to it's music now.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff