Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
best drop spots

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayoo_KidWaV3

6,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:35 pm
anyone know the best drop spots for ppl 20-30?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:08 pm
Pretty sure all places with monsters have equal chance of drops... If you are looking for a place with nonstop action, then I would suggest going to a place where there is alot of activity in general. There's plenty of places around Victoria that you can find such actiity. But I'll leave it to you to think of whatever places you would think of best.  

evilbrainbabies

sstarall

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:15 pm
srry  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:56 pm
evilbrainbabies
Pretty sure all places with monsters have equal chance of drops... If you are looking for a place with nonstop action, then I would suggest going to a place where there is alot of activity in general. There's plenty of places around Victoria that you can find such actiity. But I'll leave it to you to think of whatever places you would think of best.

I think he's referring to a location with enemies that drop items of high value and not all monsters have an equal chance of dropping an item. I've heard that a good place is Sakura Cellions.  

TaerkDS
Captain

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:41 pm
Taerk-kun
evilbrainbabies

I think he's referring to a location with enemies that drop items of high value and not all monsters have an equal chance of dropping an item. I've heard that a good place is Sakura Cellions.

Really? Do you mean like... pigs in Pig beach will have a higher chance of dropping, say an ore, than they would at the hunting grounds? Or do you mean certain monsters have the higher probability than other monsters?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:35 pm
ii GaNgSta Fr3sH ii
anyone know the best drop spots for ppl 20-30?
secret spots full of monsters like west construction site of gangsta town(sorry i forgot the name) or hunting ground  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:17 am
evilbrainbabies
Taerk-kun
evilbrainbabies

Really? Do you mean like... pigs in Pig beach will have a higher chance of dropping, say an ore, than they would at the hunting grounds? Or do you mean certain monsters have the higher probability than other monsters?

I think the latter, and I think Sakuras are good, though if your 40+ leps are probably best, had a friend get a set of steelys from one, then the next one he killed got him a 2nd set of steelys.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games