Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Gaia's new sponsorship is Alice in Wonderland Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 am
Thought this was more chatter than actual Wonderland talk.

Narumi's Journal

Could this mean more Alice in Wonderland themed items? I do believe so!

Maybe I'll finally get a hookah item. No no, I'm sure all the items will be about the Hatter and not my darling Caterpillar.

Anyways, what do you guys think of this?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:40 am
Azure Caterpillar
Thought this was more chatter than actual Wonderland talk.

Narumi's Journal

Could this mean more Alice in Wonderland themed items? I do believe so!

Maybe I'll finally get a hookah item. No no, I'm sure all the items will be about the Hatter and not my darling Caterpillar.

Anyways, what do you guys think of this?

If we get more AAiW/TtLG-themed items, I will be infinitely happy~! 4laugh  

Sh0ur4i

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:54 am
We're close to the release date of the movie now, I wonder when Gaia will start the sponsorship up anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 pm
I hate to agree with something disappointing but I suspect you're right. It'll probably be a Hatter item and not a Caterpillar. I'm honestly scared about where Gaia will go with Disney sponsorship. Seriously what's with all the greed?

If one doesn't already exist it would be interesting to put together a list of all the AiW items (though I suspect pretty much every item could somehow be linked in).

I wonder if some of the Valentine's items were related like the porridge items? Or the teacup ones?

Wish we could get a Cheshire item but we already have a ton of cat items and Wonderland has his grin so what could we really need? We've got a few rabbit ears, Hidden Ace covers alot.... How about... Griffin? Mock Turtle? Dodo? Doormouse? Or that big white and black thing that chases Alice in the trailers (can't think of a name for it).

Sorry Azure but, to be honest, I don't think it's likely it'll be a hookah. Gaia went as far to ban tobacco items, even though it was revoked, which shows what frame of mind they're in. Maybe it could be a different part of a Caterpillar, like the top? And it would just leave your face in a sort of cut out whole?

Irish Stout

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:41 pm
Sadly I agree with Pooka , since it mainly focuses on the Hatter we'll get a Hater Item probably. Although with any luck we'll get a decent mad hatter hat, or maye a tea set and table or something .

and Pooka you don't know that. if you go look at my petition you'll see a whole bunch of people want Hookah items. And usually when a whole lot of peoplle ask for something usually gaia gives it to them. Plus they are looking at the petitions more. ..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 pm
I would love it if there was more AiW items. Hopefully it will be more than just Hatter but I love Hatter so I wouldn't really mind but they should make a Hookah item.  

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm
I don't want to be one of those angry, free-item-starved Gaians, but I do hope that they make at least a couple nifty items. Hookah would be great, so would a new Hatter item or March Hare hat (with bunny ears??) or anything like that. Singing flowers? Dormouse in a teapot? Tweedle outfit? Hmmm...

I think the quality of the promo items they release usually depends on the popularity of the program-- I mean, like, the Coraline items were pretty cool (far cooler than those for the ghost hunter kid show or whatever the heck it was...) so I'm sure if they make new Disney AiW items then they'll be gold shop quality. At least I'm pretty sure. Well, I hope so.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:14 pm
Agreed. Think of Disney what you will, but they're hard core about their sponsorships.

MARCH HARE HAT! THIS ONE WANTS! *pines*

As much as I love the Hatter, there's been quite a few hat-related poses popping up in the EIs and the gold shop, so I'd like to think they'll be a bit more creative. But no matter what they release I'll probably be happy; if there's a huge demand or they get good feedback they might get us some more AiW-esque items in the future. And then there'll be the DVD release, which will hopefully have some item release attached to it. XD

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:30 pm
That's true, the hookah petition now has over 100 signs doesn't it? And Gaia has been listening to the petitions more recently.

Also yes there are a lot of people who are excited about this movie; this being the case hopefully the items will be of nice quality.

And yes Marchy, maybe more items for the DVD release sounds like a good idea. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:58 pm
Yes it does Azure , actually over 150 signs right now.

maybe they can keep to the book since the book partway does and add armor from the white knight too . Also possibly some white queen and red queen stuff and a jabberwocky item maybe , prehaps its wings.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:01 pm
Jabberwock wings would be so awesome. o.o

I'm glad there are lots of other people who want a hookah item too... I want one where you can pick different coloured hookahs in the poses. Then I could have a different one each day. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 am
Azure Caterpillar
Jabberwock wings would be so awesome. o.o

I'm glad there are lots of other people who want a hookah item too... I want one where you can pick different coloured hookahs in the poses. Then I could have a different one each day. XD

rofl  

Sh0ur4i

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:03 am
XD

Guys there's an AiW game in the games section. o.o But I can't get it to work properly because my internet is being slow... which isn't fair really.

Edit - And it just disappeared... Gaia must be working on it or something.

Edit Again - No wait... it appears randomly on the site! o_O And it works for me now too.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 am
Probably not you Azure. I can't get it to load either. Keep getting stuck at a loading screen. Was so excited though, I logged on and there was this rabbit with a pocket watch on my screen! Fastest click ever. While waiting for that to not load I hopped over to the trailer hoping for new footage but alas! Same old one. On the other hand the Drink Me item was pretty neat, don't think any of us guessed that one. The color should go nicely with Caterpillar stuff huh? Hopped over to the marketplace, seems there's a new Mad Hatter hat after all. My horns go through it nicely so I wonder if you could get it to work with rabbit ears like Dander or such for March Hare mock-hat? Here's hoping Marchy's right - we get a DVD release item.  

Irish Stout

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 am
Okay I managed to complete the little game where you have to do the same emotes as Alice and it said I got the hat... I checked my inventory and I got two of them! o.o Anyone want a spare hat? o_O

Anyway I also have the bottle which is very cute. XD

Alas... no hookah...  
Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas