Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxXxSlave(starting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:22 pm
My name is Leah and I have really been getting into 1x1. I would like to do a MasterxXxSlave and am looking for a Master. This rp would be here in the forums. I can kick out a pretty good paragraph depending on what I'm given. If your intereseted pm me with the subject I am Your Master and inculde name, age, personality, short bio and apperance. A pic would be nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:36 pm
Master
name:Alex Stryder
personality:Quite, cold, harsh, studious
short bio:Alex was raised in the fashion that the world was perfect. Growing up in a rich family he got used to having so many butlers and maids around the house but that all changed when he learned the harsh truth... each and every one of them were slaves his parents bought and traded. Since then he refused to even show a flicker of happiness, he couldn't understand it but after inheriting everything his parents owned he couldn't help but take over the family business.
apperance:User Image

Slave
Name:Leah Kirkvale
Personality:Kind, loving, and quite
Bio:Leah's parents died in a fire when she was very young. As a result she was put into an orphanage. When the orphanage ran out of money they sold her to a man who evently sold her into slavery.
Apperance:User Image  

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:49 am
Alex woke up to the sound of his alarm clock and turned it off about two minutes later. He got up, still in a daze and yawned "Today, a new girl is suppose to come? What's so special about her? I've got plenty of employees around here..." He got off bed and wobbled more than walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth, fix up his mess of a hair and put his glasses.

Now that he was more awake and focused, he could go downstairs to be greeted by all of the maids and butlers around and get some breakfast. Good morning, master! in a harmonious voice echoed through the ground floor. Alex was just about to sit down at the table but then the door bell rang "Who is it so early?" he sighed and went to the door and found nothing less than a little schoolgirl there "I don't know who you are but you've got the wrong house."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:31 am
Leah stood there and bit her lower lip soflty. She looked up at the man who seemed to be the master of the house. She laced her fingers and stared down at them unsure of what to say. Finally she looked up at him and spoke.
"Hello sir. I was sent here to be your new maid."She said shyly holding out a piece of paper to him."I was sent from an orphanage."

While the man looked over the paper Leah stood there in silence. She was generally scared of upsetting the man and really didn't want to get in trouble especially since she was new

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 am
Alex wasn't really sure how to responde to the situation. All of his service at home were people at their fourties and now comes this... 15 year old girl claiming she was his new maid "Well, the paper checks out, I recognize this signature. Come in."

He turned around and clapped his hands a few times to gather everyone "Everyone, this is..." He looked at the paper again "Leah Kirkvale. She'll be working with you all from now on so give her a warm greeting and help her get started. Where's chief maid Claire?" I'm right here, master "Good, take Leah and help her get settled. I won't be making it easy for her just because she's new." Understood. Well then, Ms. Kirkvale, please come with me  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 am
When the man walked in Leah followed after him in complete silence. Inside she stood behind him so that she wasn't in the way, but could still be seen.
"Thank you sir."She said with a quick bow before following after the other maid.
"Anything I should know right off the back?"Leah asked quietly looking at her feet her heart pounding softly.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Manafai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 pm
Now that you mention it, the master dislikes the fact he has so much help around the house. He really hates human slavery trade but unfortunately it's all he has. He will never thank you or appriciate what you will do for him but he will never mistreat you either.

Meanwhile downstairs, Alex gave a call to the owner of the trade center "I thought I made it clear I don't want you bringing more people into my house, especially ones I didn't ask for!" Well, well, take it easy. Nobody else but you would accept a poor defenseless girl like her. She's only 15 and you're the only one in the business that has a heart "Tch..." and then he hung up. Alex put his head on the table and dazed into nothing "I hate this job, father..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 pm
Leah nodded. She had been expecting much of waht the lady told her, but not the part about him not mistreating her. She bit her lip.
"Why is he such a kind master?"She asked soflty."I've never heard of kind ones. Only harsh cold ones."she admitted quietly. LEah thought of her last master and shuddered. She had only been with him for a short time, but she kenw that she would never forget him and what he did to her.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:57 am
Probably because his parents exposed him at such an early age. The master was still too young to handle such a thing and that made an impact on him for good. If he had been told a few years later he would probably be like any other slave trader. As they kept walking,Claire stopped Well then, this is your room, please put on your outfit and I'll hav the master to assign your first job. With that Claire left back to report to Alex.

"Good, I'll make sure she becomes useful fast. Nobody is to help her or she will not learn on her own, understood?" Yes, very well, master "Get back to work" Yes, master when Claire left Alex just sighed and waited Master... it nevers feels right.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
"Thanks."Leah said softly taking the outfit from her. She looked down at the clothes as she walked into the room. She kicked the door closed behind her and laid it out. Piece by piece she slid out of her school like uniform and then quickly put the new one on.

The outfit was very like a classic maid outfit. It was black and white with ruffles and a short appron. LEah ran her hands over the appron smoothing it out. Quietly she loooked for a mirror. Glancing at her reflection she went to the door to find out what she was to do first.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:59 pm
Alex, who could start waiting in one place and doing nothing, decided to go upstairs and check on things with the new girl Leah, was it? She's taking her sweet time. When he got upstairs he waited next to Claire who signaled him Leah was still changing.

Alex just sat on the floor, leaning againts the wall with his hands behind his head and his legs crossed. Wehn leah got up he was surprised but his voice remain monotonic as always "Ohhh... it looks surprisingly good on you. It looks like you're cosplaying." He stood up and took a good look around her "Good, you pass, now can you do any household chores? Cleaning, cooking laundry and such, any expirience in such fields?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:59 pm
"I clean, I cook, I can do laundry, I can draw, sing. If I don't know how to do it I can learn."Leah said quickly her cheeks flushing slighlty."I'm a fast learner Master."She commented. She locked her fingers together and stood near him not making eye contact. Leah didn't really know how he was going to react to her and she wasn't sure if she really wanted to know or not. In her mind she figured that even if he wasn't a cruel master she should do her best and just avoid finding out.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Manafai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:46 pm
"Oh? You're surprisingly multi-talented for someone so young. what are you, 15? If you weren't in this position you might have been successful in real life." Seeing a maid as young as her gave him an off vibe. All the help around the house were so old he was the youngest person to live there untill now "Well, for your first job lets see how you handle a simple breakfast. Run down to the kitchen and prepare me your beat dish. NOW!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:50 pm
Leah nodded quickly and headed toward the kitchen. She didn't run exactly, but she walked quickly so that he wouldn't think that she was lazy or anything. Once she found her way to the kitchen she looked in the cupboards, pantry, and fridge to see what she had to work with. As she went she pulled things out and set them on the counter so that she could start cooking soon. The whole time she was doing this she sung softly under her breath, the words barely intelligible.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff