dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm

One:

I realized that all the guys I like, or end up liking me are musicians in one way or another. And i don't like guys often, and they usually tell me like after i start liking them. First it was Max, he said he joined a band and was singer. Matt was the next year I found out from a friend he played the guitar, and i asked him and he said yes. Third year was alex he was in a band, and i had no idea but they weren't my genre and i had to move on from him cuz he had a chick. This guy kevin that i met at a concert, he started liking me i was 17 he was 22. After talking for awhile, i agreed to let him take me out on a date (he was a dull guy) but then later I find out he plays the bag-pipes or whatever. This past fall I liked and had mutual feelings with Mike who was my best friend he makes his own techno music. Last year I also had a crush on my guy friend Devin who has a girl friend and singer of the band I See Stars, we just became good friends and all.

Two:

My friend Texas (yes that's her name), and yes she is from Texas the state. She got me my current crushes number. But like I don't really want to text it because like I don't know if he knows its me. She said she told him that it was when he asked why, and said my friend Diana likes you. And she said he didn't hesitate and gave it to her. And she thinks he's into me, but thing is I want to make sure he knows and i'm not a stalker. Like I'm sick, I would have gone with her to get it but she got it for me as to cheer me up. Oh, and i have a lot going on my mind right now like i like this guy I would want him to be my prom date but like relationship wise. I don't think so since I'm leaving in 6-7 months for South Korea for the next 4 to 5 years to continue my studies. I just feel I should be more focused on my life right now, and i know i'm going to end up meeting people in Korea.

But what do you think? About everything? Give me your honest opinions.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 pm
You like who you like, it shouldn't matter if the guy is a musician or not. I don't see what the problem is there.

If you like this guy, just let him know. Why are you putting yourself through unneeded stress by playing the 'what if' game with yourself?
My thoughts are, if you know you are going to be in Korea for the next 4-5 years, wait. Not many people can handle a long distance relationship. I think you should focus on school and preparing yourself for Korea. Guys can wait. And who knows, you might meet someone special in Korea.

Just a question for you.
Why do you type like a valley girl?

My friend Texas (yes that's her name), and yes she is from Texas the state. She got me my current crushes number. But like I don't really want to text it because like I don't know if he knows its me. She said she told him that it was when he asked why, and said my friend Diana likes you. And she said he didn't hesitate and gave it to her. And she thinks he's into me, but thing is I want to make sure he knows and i'm not a stalker. Like I'm sick, I would have gone with her to get it but she got it for me as to cheer me up. Oh, and i have a lot going on my mind right now like i like this guy I would want him to be my prom date but like relationship wise. I don't think so since I'm leaving in 6-7 months for South Korea for the next 4 to 5 years to continue my studies. I just feel I should be more focused on my life right now, and i know i'm going to end up meeting people in Korea.

WoodSorrelWitch

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:31 am
Well I guess you like musicians then. They're usually pretty cool people. It takes intelligence and dedication to play, so I can see why you're attracted to them. Alright, so if Texas got the number from the guy specifically so that you could text him, it would not be weird or stalkerish. He is expecting to hear from you, and since he gave the number right away he obviously wants to talk to you. Just say your name, and that you are a friend of Texas and he should know who you are.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:26 am
Just text him. You shouldn't be with him though, because long-distance relationships are tough. The two of you should just be friends.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items