Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Otakon!!! (2010) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:43 pm
So who else is going to Otakon? I'm going for sure as Haseo Xth Form.

I can't believe that the price is $65 for pre-registration. That's so much money stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:23 pm
o7 'Sup? Going for sure to this one! We have the hotel booked and I'm already registered. I'm bringing a few of my school-friends and we're gonna room with Shishi! And we're totes matching again.

H-haha, none of my costumes are .hack//-related this year. Unless I bring along Atoli, which I doubt I will. However, a friend of mine and her boyfriend are going as Shino and Ovan, possibly, so you have them to look forward to!  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 pm
GOING.

DEF. GOING.

NOT MISSING.

I WILL BE THERE AS 5 IF IT KILLS ME.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 pm
I wish I could go. D:
But I'm poor at the moment and I live so far away.

Well I hope you guys enjoy yourselves.  

taurus_boy

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:04 am
I am planning on going as of right now, but nothing is confirmed yet. sad

I'll have a .hack costume for sure. If I have the time, I hope to put together Helba or Subaru. I have already got Helba all planned out, I just need the time and resources to construct her now.

Oh, right, and I forgot that I had started working on a wedding Atoli last year. Perhaps I will finish it and tote her along, too. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:18 pm
Lol! Well I'll probably end up rooming with the same people again. Hopefully we'll be closer to the convention center so I don't have to walk back in the dark so far.

Hopefully you can come next year, taurus_boy.

And I hope you're coming, Eve. x3  

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

yokaiy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:08 pm
MY GOING IN 100% CONFIRMED. NOTHING WILL STOP ME, COME RAIN, SLEET, HAIL, OR SWINE FLU. Though the only one of those remotely possible is rain. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:49 pm
I WAS GOING TO SAY. SNOW IN BALTIMORE AT THE END OF JULY WOULD BE QUITE THE MIRACLE. Also oh man I am so looking forward to your 5. ;3;

Hey guys hey guys. If you can track me down before noon on Friday, I can guarantee you a sunflower cupcake. I'm not sure who I'll be at that point in time, though.  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:09 pm
YESSSSSSSSSS. DON'T ASK ME HOW I WILL EAT IT WITHOUT TAKING OFF MY HEAD BUT YESSSS. Gawd, I keep picking costumes that don't let me eat. xDD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 am
Cupcakes? Oh you shouldn't have tempted me. biggrin biggrin  

Ayekasong

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:59 pm
I will hopefully be going this year again as well.
We really should make GHEI MOVIES 4 THE GUILD.
BUT NOT LIKE THE ONES THAT SAY "SL8 YOU SUCK."
Cause that would make me sad. /SADFACE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:13 am
The Slate Scholar
I will hopefully be going this year again as well.
We really should make GHEI MOVIES 4 THE GUILD.
BUT NOT LIKE THE ONES THAT SAY "SL8 YOU SUCK."
Cause that would make me sad. /SADFACE

Ghei movies 4 guild? Count me in. XD  

Ayekasong

the crescent goddess

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:31 am
damn i wanna go...ive actually never heard of it sweatdrop so is it like a convention for otaku?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:00 am
Uhhhh it might be a little hard for me to be ghei when I'm in a full burlap bodysuit, but SURE. YEAH. LET'S MAKE GHEI MOVIES WITH A RANDOM 5 FROM 9 WORKS FOR ME 8D

@Izui Yeah, pretty much. People dress up, take pictures, watch anime, play videogames, and buy stuff. It's also in a really great location so if you get sick of being in a convention center or want to break for lunch, it's in the Inner Harbor of Baltimore so there's a lot of really cool stuff to do.  

yokaiy

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 pm
Slate, that is a beautiful idea. We should totally do it. And it works because only one of my costumes this time is not fabulous. Oh man.

@yokaiy- Hey man, there was so much bromance on the part of 5 in the movie. I'm sure you can manage to be fabulous with us!

@izui II- What yokaiy said! It's an anime/video game/general Japanese and East Asian culture convention in Baltimore, Maryland, but American media is more than welcome as well. If I'm remembering correctly, it's also the second largest of its kind in the US? (The first being AX.) The website is probably better at giving you information than I ever could be, so if you're interested, you should check that out.  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff