Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
FXIII Xbox 360 bundle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you gonna get Final Fantasy XIII ?
  yes, ive already got the japanese copy! X3
  yes, and im gonna play it like crazy
  no, ive sworn myself of off final fantasy games for life
  no, i dont have the time
View Results

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:22 pm
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3177900

I might actually get this ^_^ considering that it would replace my old system and add a lot in value (huge hard drive, more controllers, and an amazing game!)

but yeah, its hard to believe its coming out next month. o_o

any thoughts or opinions on the game or bundle anyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:10 pm
I'm kinda iffy about S.E. games now, especially because a lot of recent ones haven't been really good. But did that stop me from putting a reserve on it? no!! hehe! mrgreen

Unless there's some custom artwork or stuff on the system, then I don't think it's worth it for the big bundle. If it's just a normal white 360 with a 250 gig HD on it (which I could pick up for my 360 real cheap used) then why get it other than it comes with two controllers as opposed to one? If I'm gonna buy a new 360 to replace my old one, which is my second one I've gone through since they came out, it's gotta be pretty spiffeh because even though it's got only a 20G HD on it, it's green and copper and Halo-eh goodness ninja

The game from what I hear is pretty good, so here's hoping they didn't kill the voice acting! I wonder if voice-whore Yuri Lowenthal is gonna make an appearance, I mean, he was even in Mass Effect 2 so who knows? ^^;; I think it'll be kind of refreshing to have a female protagonist added to the ranks of the slew of playable main characters in the real (by that I mean non-sequled/spinoff) series. I mean, other than Terra from VI, it's pretty much been a sausage-fest (a real angsty one too) rofl

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:40 pm
Well, since I don't own an XBox...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:55 pm
Sylabus
I'm kinda iffy about S.E. games now, especially because a lot of recent ones haven't been really good. But did that stop me from putting a reserve on it? no!! hehe! mrgreen

Unless there's some custom artwork or stuff on the system, then I don't think it's worth it for the big bundle. If it's just a normal white 360 with a 250 gig HD on it (which I could pick up for my 360 real cheap used) then why get it other than it comes with two controllers as opposed to one? If I'm gonna buy a new 360 to replace my old one, which is my second one I've gone through since they came out, it's gotta be pretty spiffeh because even though it's got only a 20G HD on it, it's green and copper and Halo-eh goodness ninja

The game from what I hear is pretty good, so here's hoping they didn't kill the voice acting! I wonder if voice-whore Yuri Lowenthal is gonna make an appearance, I mean, he was even in Mass Effect 2 so who knows? ^^;; I think it'll be kind of refreshing to have a female protagonist added to the ranks of the slew of playable main characters in the real (by that I mean non-sequled/spinoff) series. I mean, other than Terra from VI, it's pretty much been a sausage-fest (a real angsty one too) rofl

cool, yeah, the only thing will be it says final fantasy XIII on the chrome part of the hard drive. thats not gonna make people get it

250 gig hard drives havent come out yet i believe for the most part in USA and Europe, the highest one being sold right now in consoles and separately is 120 gigabytes (they only sell 250 gigs in bundles)

From what i hear (you can watch trailers) they didnt kill voice acting.

my 360 is old. and its gotten red rings 3 times and been sent in and returned. And its also my family getting tired of sending it in, so thats the reason for getting this new one.  

Mr Eliot

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:21 pm
Mr Eliot
Sylabus

cool, yeah, the only thing will be it says final fantasy XIII on the chrome part of the hard drive. thats not gonna make people get it

250 gig hard drives havent come out yet i believe for the most part in USA and Europe, the highest one being sold right now in consoles and separately is 120 gigabytes (they only sell 250 gigs in bundles)

From what i hear (you can watch trailers) they didnt kill voice acting.

my 360 is old. and its gotten red rings 3 times and been sent in and returned. And its also my family getting tired of sending it in, so thats the reason for getting this new one.

people pull bundles apart and sell them ninja *ahem*

anywhozits, you'd have to be daft to be able to fill up a 120 gig drive. Heck, I have a 120 gig Zune and with my over 100 albums on it pictures, and games, I've taken up less than 10 gigs! >.<;; I've only ever filled up a 20 gig drive once on my old system and that's only because I played FFXI on the thing and had the whole thing saved to my drive allong with a crapload of SC characters I made in char creation (lol@ Haseo v. Kite fights XD)

But I can see it if you're 360 is dead/on it's way out. Just make sure you don't knock it over when playing a game if it's standing up. ^^;;; I killed my copy of ODST doing that...eheheheheee

also: Too lazy to even watch trailers for the thing XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:20 pm
XD yeah well my 20 gig has a problem, that being that it says that theres 14gb of usable space, but somehow im taking up only 9-10 gigabytes and its near full. neutral i even cleared the system cache and it got rid of only a little.

and trust me, ive heard tales of woe with disk scratching XD my 360 lays down on its side the whole time, and it doesnt move an inch ^_^

as for the endless storage, i shall take it as a challenge, and see how much i can fill till i run out of things to store! twisted rofl  

Mr Eliot

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff