Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!
[Game] I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:18 pm
This game pretty simple. All you have to do is think of an item/object/person/etc to take when you move to kyra's house. The person after you has to copy and paste your sentence, and add another (different) item.

Example:

First: "I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my dog,"
Second: "I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my dog, toothbrush,"
Third: "I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my dog, toothbrush, best friend,"
Etc...

I'll start.

I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle,

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:21 am
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary,  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:46 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag,
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:58 am
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat,  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:45 am
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat, vaudeville troupe  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:38 pm
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat, vaudeville troupe, pony  

CoyoteXendo

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:41 am
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat, vaudeville troupe, pony, 3D glasses  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:26 pm
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat, vaudeville troupe, pony, 3D glasses, convenience store,  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:29 pm
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat, vaudeville troupe, pony, 3D glasses, convenience store, Pokemon card collection  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:11 pm
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat, vaudeville troupe, pony, 3D glasses, convenience store, Pokemon card collection, phoenix downs,  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat, vaudeville troupe, pony, 3D glasses, convenience store, Pokemon card collection, phoenix downs, freshly stolen knickers,
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 pm
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat, vaudeville troupe, pony, 3D glasses, convenience store, Pokemon card collection, phoenix downs, freshly stolen knickers, jet skis  

CoyoteXendo

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:58 am
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat, vaudeville troupe, pony, 3D glasses, convenience store, Pokemon card collection, phoenix downs, freshly stolen knickers, jet skis, half-eaten burito,  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 pm
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat, vaudeville troupe, pony, 3D glasses, convenience store, Pokemon card collection, phoenix downs, freshly stolen knickers, jet skis, half-eaten burito, yaoi doujinshi collection  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:48 pm
I'm moving to kyra's house and I'm bringing my Squirtle, my German dictionary, my ball gag, top hat, vaudeville troupe, pony, 3D glasses, convenience store, Pokemon card collection, phoenix downs, freshly stolen knickers, jet skis, half-eaten burito, yaoi doujinshi collection, Venetian mask  
[Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games