Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you ever make up a fake bf?
  yes of course but not because i cant get one
View Results

Neko Hungary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:38 am
so at school i kinda refuse to go out with anyone(i think i have a fear of relationship)the boy that sits next to me in a class passed me a note that said "if i asked you out what would you say?" i wrote "no" "why not" replied i wrote "i have a bf"-LIE it quickly spread everyone is bothering.
The truth?of course i told them the truth,did they believe me?no.
then i think "this can work to my advantage" no body is gonna ask me out if im already going out with someone.
see anyway this could go wrong?
have you ever made up a fake bf?
burning_eyes i dont go around spreading it and gloating like i have a real one  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:44 am
Nope, I've never made up a fake boyfriend.
I have a fake penpal though, but that's a long story. And he's not exactly fake, he's ghostwritten by my bestie who lives 5 hours away from me! So her and I exchange letters as other people. But, I haven't told my boyfriend that that's all there is because it's so cute when he gets possesive and jealous!

But, despite my story...I have to say that honesty really is the best policy. If you don't want to go out with someone be upfront and tell them why, don't make up lies that you have to hide behind. Because stuff like this has a tendency to snowball, and then people find out your lying and then you'll never hear the end of it...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Neko Hungary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:48 am
Hester Peche
I have a fake penpal though, but that's a long story. And he's not exactly fake, he's ghostwritten by my bestie who lives 5 hours away from me! So her and I exchange letters as other people. But, I haven't told my boyfriend that that's all there is because it's so cute when he gets possesive and jealous!

But, despite my story...I have to say that honesty really is the best policy. If you don't want to go out with someone be upfront and tell them why, don't make up lies that you have to hide behind. Because stuff like this has a tendency to snowball, and then people find out your lying and then you'll never hear the end of it...
that does sound cute he doesent do it to an extreme right?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:50 am
ninja feline
Hester Peche

No not at all, it's just "grrrr...my girlfriend...if I ever see that guy I'm going to have to give him a piece of my mind!"  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:52 am
My boyfriend's friends think he made up ME. O_o But they're slowly being convinced I'm real! xd

Nope, I can't say I have. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:55 am
Hester Peche
ninja feline
Hester Peche

No not at all, it's just "grrrr...my girlfriend...if I ever see that guy I'm going to have to give him a piece of my mind!"
i`ve seen that before i think its funny in an adoreble way  

Neko Hungary

Neko Hungary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:58 am
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
My boyfriend's friends think he made up ME. O_o But they're slowly being convinced I'm real! xd

have you ever met him?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 pm
Never done that haha but I would have if in the same place. I didn't date till my senoir year cause I was busy with other things. I ended up dating 2 girls before dating and marring my husband so I don't have much of a dating record at all. I just told people straght up I wasn't into the whole sceane  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:29 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not seek the answers which cannot be given you...

nahh, i haven't but my friend has. but it backfired on her, and people started calling her a weirdo and what not. and started spreading nasty rumors about her causing her to change immensely to the point no one really likes her and just sucks up to her. she has become what people would actually call a whore. she's like a whole different person, .... and i don't like it.

honesty is really all the way to go. if you don't want to be with someone just be like i'm not into it at the moment. my life is my top priority, i don't want to mess it up with this love-dove stuff.

that's how i am, 18 years and single. biggrin best choice i ever made. because while others are doing things with their guys, i'm moving up in life making my dreams come true.

...because you would not be able to live them. The point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it, and live along some distant day into the answer.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:06 pm
I have only ever done that once and that was to get out of going out with a really creepy guy (who stalked me for the next year mind you) who my friends set me up with. My actual boyfriend told creepy guy he ever touches me and he will end up as wall paste....  

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

ii-ToxicScene generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!

ii-ToxicScene

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:04 pm
i did that in 5th grade.
Lmao  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm
I would never do something like that. I have no fear when it comes to telling the truth.  

Matron Mord Sith

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 am
I haven't exactly made up a fake boyfriend. But I know that having a boyfriend is basically an easy way out of anyone interested in dating you, and it keeps the matchmakers satisfied. There are plenty of people who refuse to understand that you just don't want to be in a relationship. If I were you, I'd say it was an online thing, but you guys were very serious. Thats a hard lie for someone to disprove.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:56 am
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx

Mine too!

But naw, I've never made up a bf but I have made up a friend  

srv1025

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:51 pm
I did , but just say you broke up with your boyfriend && then like you dont wanna have another boyfriend till a while .  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff