Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Wonderland Valentine's? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 pm
Okay, I've been reading up on some peoples messages they got and it can be insanely funny.

Here's an idea because I'm bored, SO VERY BORED! <_< >_>

Send me one, that's either funny or Wonderland related (or both), and I'll send you one back. Then if you like you can post the results here or something. Guys, girls, anyone.

Most of these come out like complete nonsense and we like nonsense here, don't we? ^_^

Don't make me randomly send you a creepy one, because I will if I get bored enough! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 pm
Heh. Just sent one. ^-^  

The Night Faery
Captain

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:21 pm
Quote:

Dear Azure Caterpillar,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a slithy journey to the deepest mome rath of my liver. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Wonderland and dance with me across the undulating bandersnatch? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and gimble like whiffling borogoves?

Yours truly,

The Night Faery

Thank you, its oddly pretty? XD Sent you one too. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:47 pm
Haha, why thank you! Very nice. ^-^

And yeah... "a slithy journey to the deepest mome rath of my liver" is very, um, pretty. lmao

The Night Faery
Captain

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 pm
Don't ask why I put down Cloud Strife for the second fictional character. o_O

Oh well I liked the 'wishing sideways' thing. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 pm
Haha, indeed; well, anyway, I'm glad my embrace amuses you. XD  

The Night Faery
Captain

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Quote:
Dear Azure Caterpillar,

I believe it was The Rolling Stones who once sang, "Oh, my Box, my Dog, I've hungered for your Lamp a long, Yellow time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, 50 Cent, who said "Jumping ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing Hats like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Kahlan_BrightBlade

Thank you. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:06 am
I've actually been sending quite a few AAiW/TtLG valentines already. XDDD
(I doubt they get the reference, though. v.v)  

Sh0ur4i

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:17 am
Yeah I just wanted to send some to see the final message, but kinda thought people might think 'lolwut?', so I decided to send them to people who would know what I'm going on about...

Though the messages I sent already didn't make that much sense anyway. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:27 am
Azure Caterpillar
Yeah I just wanted to send some to see the final message, but kinda thought people might think 'lolwut?', so I decided to send them to people who would know what I'm going on about...

Though the messages I sent already didn't make that much sense anyway. XD

The first one I sent made no sense, the rest were just lulzy. XDDD  

Sh0ur4i

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:50 am
Yeah sometimes it just comes out weird. o_O

Quote:
Dear Azure Caterpillar,

I believe it was Chess Pieces who once sang, "Oh, my teapot, my rabbit, I've hungered for your raven a long, frumious time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Hatta', who said "standing ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing dreams like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Sh0ur4i

Thank you very much! Also the one I sent you made me lol for real. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:24 am
Azure Caterpillar
Yeah sometimes it just comes out weird. o_O

Quote:
Dear Azure Caterpillar,

I believe it was Chess Pieces who once sang, "Oh, my teapot, my rabbit, I've hungered for your raven a long, frumious time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Hatta', who said "standing ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing dreams like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Sh0ur4i

Thank you very much! Also the one I sent you made me lol for real. XD

You're welcome. XDD

Quote:
Dear Sh0ur4i,

When I think of you, I get cheshire cats in my proboscis. Though it makes me feel triangular, it's also exciting. Whenever we gyre together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are reading at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously noisy and fuzzy with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a gimble of the grin? I hope we can keep dancing together for 1000 years.

wildly yours,

Azure Caterpillar

rofl  

Sh0ur4i

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:07 pm
XD

Also, this one made my day, Pooka. ^_^

Quote:

Azure Caterpillar,

You know how the song goes: "languid men say only mushrooms rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your stern embrace. Now I know how The Caterpillar felt when the hookahs first parted to reveal The Cheshire Cat silhouetted against a patient sky. It was puzzled at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, smoking thoughtfully until you get here.

Yours truly,

Pooka Boi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:24 pm
Quote:
My beloved Pooka Boi,

You and I are just two brilliant people trying to make it in this poetic world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of smoking hookah in the past, and I know you've dabbled in pepper, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our psychedelic love. Without you, I'm nothing but a intelligent Lepidoptera.

Yours strictly,

Azure Caterpillar

Now that is poetic! I confess I looked up Lepidoptera, I didn't know that's what they were called.

These are so fun to do.  

Irish Stout

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:29 pm
Yeah, Lepidoptera is just the family order for butterflies, moths etc. ^_^

I know, they are fun. Though some of them are just really weird sounding. XD  
Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers