Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Hacked

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:37 pm
So last night, I had been dealing with a troll. Nothing major. He defamed me, I defamed back. The usual kind of stuff. Well when I logged back on today, all of my stuff was gone from my character- but not my whole account. What should I do? I am assuming right away that I should change my pin and password. But as far as reporting and whatnot. I know the user that was the probable reason behind my recent hack. Is there a way I can possibly report that user without getting near them? Since I am without pots and armors and whatnot. lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:53 pm
Well, I just asked one of my guild-mates and he suggested that it's not likely that the person that I am thinking of could hack me, but that it's more likely I downloaded some keylogger and whatnot somehow. So I am scanning my computer for any trojans and whatnot. This is pretty annoying.  

evilbrainbabies

Chronos Interferon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:57 am
Well, my heart goes out to you. For I am the victim of a couple of hackers maybe. I often wonder though...Who gets so jealous (or w/e the reason) over a bunch of stupid pixels that they feel they should just up and take them (your items and whatnot).

Anyway, I digress, I hope you can solve this problem and again, I'm sorry sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:52 pm
Well. I am not horribly upset. since I know it's just a bunch of pixels and whatnot. It's just the sheer hassle of the situation i think that annoys me. X_X But I am most likely going to make an entirely new account, switch my stuff over to the new account and start over. I just recently started playing again, so I don't have many friends or anything. Just lots of ores and whatnot. So that's all I have to transfer. *nodnod*

Still a pain in the a** though. lol.  

evilbrainbabies

Bearii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:56 am
if you have a character in scania,
or ever hope to start over in that world, i would be glad to help

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:03 pm
I don't remember where all I had characters. I think I had a Cleric there. But otherwise, I stayed closer in the Bella area.

I started a new account. got a new character and everything started.  

evilbrainbabies

SujuNo5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:39 pm
well on the bright side, hackers never go for noobs, that must have meant that you were pretty experienced or had some rare items. My pink maple soul singer was jacked when it had 76 att );  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:10 pm
Level 65 cleric. X_x

For some reason, I checked the other characters on the same account and my mule with my scrolls and weapons was still intact... So I am going to try to hook up my other computer and hope to transfer everything some time. It's annoying all the same. but whatever... I guess starting a new character won't be too bad. I have a pirate that I jus tstarted and he's at Level 28. So it's all good I suppose. Just a hassle...  

evilbrainbabies

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:06 pm
that's why it's good to fall back on other characters that's why i made an extra character and guess what it happened it got deleted when i was about to store everything my best character and a lv 17 oh and when if i get back on i have a2 demethos and a glacia making more soon  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:01 pm
Arthur Interfuego
Well, my heart goes out to you. For I am the victim of a couple of hackers maybe. I often wonder though...Who gets so jealous (or w/e the reason) over a bunch of stupid pixels that they feel they should just up and take them (your items and whatnot).

Anyway, I digress, I hope you can solve this problem and again, I'm sorry sad
Dude, I wish I knew how you felt, I never got hacked (maybe because I am a newb razz ), but really, why would someone actually just take someone's character. I mean really, you people worked hard for those levels (maybe) and then someone takes it. Besides, why would someone actually take a bunch of pixels, that person might have no life at all, trying to figure out how to hack on peoples' accounts that he doesn't even knows stressed  

Dr4G00n Ud1n

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:46 pm
Dr4G00n Ud1n
...why would someone actually take a bunch of pixels...

Because:
Dr4G00n Ud1n
...you people worked hard for those levels...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm
Taerk-kun
Dr4G00n Ud1n
...why would someone actually take a bunch of pixels...

Because:
Dr4G00n Ud1n
...you people worked hard for those levels...

ur sure are neutral as alwys...  

SujuNo5

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 pm
Tri-Edge371
i have a2 demethos and a glacia
*I have 2 demethos and a glacia  
Maple Story