Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  +1
View Results

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:20 pm
So, I'm 15, and a freshman. I'm fat. Big whoop. I have this friend, Diana. She's even fatter than me. She's mean. She looks like a boy. She's smart. She's talented, but she has little going for her in terms of personality. OH. And she's only 14. Yet she's had two boyfriends, while I've had none.
I don't get it. I'm funny, cute, friendly, and nice. It's not like I'm clingy, or get jealous easy. My friend Maddie dated this guy, Tim [who I kinda have a crush on], and while she is a tad skinnier than me, we're about a size different in pants size [she's 16 in pants, I'm 18], but Maddie is really mean, and wouldn't even HUG him when they dated. I would never do that!
I just don't get what's attracting these guys to them, but I remain single.
Dx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:28 pm
I know how you feel. But first of all, don't say you're fat. Even if you don't care. Try to avoid negative thoughts as they subconsciously weigh you down (even though I'm a big hypocrite, it's still the truth). second, is she easy? will she go out with any guy? Will she do anything sexually thats asked of her? You probably either have higher standards than her, or guys just haven't learned. Maybe she's a good girlfriend. You never know. But don't worry. How long have her relationships lasted? A week? 2 maybe? I doubt they were anything special. One day you'll find a guy, no worries.

Don't fret about it. I know how annoying it can be, and how frustrating it is when everyone likes a girl who seems like a very unnapealing type, but don't worry. Your time will come.  

The_Brightest_Moon

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:07 pm
that happened to me too and acctualy ur man will come and he may be the best thing that ever happened to u  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:30 pm
I'm fine with being fat. It bugs me when girls refuse to admit their fat. I used to be that way. I would never use the word 'fat' to describe me. It was always overweight. Then I thought, "okay, this is stupid. I'm fat. Own up."
Diana is not easy, as far as I'm aware. Her relationships last about a week, yes.

The thing is, I don't want to find 'the right guy' yet. I'm a freshman. I want to date a little. Get used to the feel. Feel a guy's lips on mine. *really wants her first kiss*
I'm not looking for a soulmate, I'm looking for a guy that I can date, have some fun with, and be a little heartbroken when it's over, but all in all, learn some lessons from.
(I think I'm the only girl who actually plans this kind of stuff...>.>)

Fatgirl and Robin

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:40 pm
I don't know what to say to help. I had my first kiss when I was like 5..... It wasn't really a first kiss because it wasn't on the lips, but hey whatever. I'd say that it's just not your time to get guy. It's ok cause everyone has guys that she dated and it didn't work out. Wyhen it's you time for a guy to get in your life, it'll happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:47 pm
In the words of that chick from Conan...

"What do you do when there's a man you want?"

"I take him!"

Don't wait for the guys to come to you, go to them and ask them out. I was in your predicament and that's what I did. So that's all the advice I can offer...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Kid Generic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 pm
You say youre nice but you bad mouthing your friend on the internet? Not cool. Maybe you dont get boyfriends cause they sense your hypocrisy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:54 pm

User Image
A guy friend of mine once said that he really preferred the super curvy kinda girl to the stick thin kinda girl. He said that bigger girls are also more willing to try a lot of "kinky" stuff that thinner girls won't. I don't know why guys prefer your friend over you. A lot of times, guys will like a certain girl just to get in her pants.User Image

Cold Oktober

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:58 pm
Touch_Me(Im_infected)
You say youre nice but you bad mouthing your friend on the internet? Not cool. Maybe you dont get boyfriends cause they sense your hypocrisy.

I AM nice. I don't like Diana, and yet I was going to let her stay with me until she and her mom stop fighting, but my parents said that was kidnapping, since Diana wouldn't tell her mom where she was.
Don't assume crap. I really don't like Diana. I've tried to end this friendship millions of times, but she guilts me into being her friend, because other than Maddie and Brianna, I'm her only good friend.
And Maddie is mean. Brianna, who's her twin, constantly tells me about all the mean things Maddie says and does.
I'm nice, but I WILL point out someone's flaws if they dont have anything to make up for them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Momo The Strange
Touch_Me(Im_infected)

I AM nice. I don't like Diana, and yet I was going to let her stay with me until she and her mom stop fighting, but my parents said that was kidnapping, since Diana wouldn't tell her mom where she was.
Don't assume crap. I really don't like Diana. I've tried to end this friendship millions of times, but she guilts me into being her friend, because other than Maddie and Brianna, I'm her only good friend.
And Maddie is mean. Brianna, who's her twin, constantly tells me about all the mean things Maddie says and does.
I'm nice, but I WILL point out someone's flaws if they dont have anything to make up for them.

Its not an assumption to say you are being mean to this friend especially if you didnt mention that YOU dont like her. That being said , just stop comparing yourself to her and hang out with guys you think youd like to get to know them without her around.  

Kid Generic

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:13 pm
I think Oktober has a point. Around your age, guys start being pricks. They want into a girl's pants and all that jazz. I know you want to date around, but perhaps you should wait longer or do what Hester suggested and ask a guy you like out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:19 pm
Touch_Me(Im_infected)
Momo The Strange
Touch_Me(Im_infected)

Its not an assumption to say you are being mean to this friend especially if you didnt mention that YOU dont like her. That being said , just stop comparing yourself to her and hang out with guys you think youd like to get to know them without her around.

It is an assumption, because your only evidence is this topic. You don't know how I act in real life. Online is where I get my frustrations with people out.

Fatgirl and Robin

Vatican Cameos

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:23 pm
we arent even talking about her friend here!! where talking about her not having a boyfriend -.- sooo like yeah stop going off topic and try to help her..

one day you'll find this guy it might not be the one... but trust me it will feel like it.. and he might like you baack.. heyy ya never know some guy might be crushing on you now ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not seek the answers which cannot be given you...

one my name is Diana, so it's not the name. trust me. good girls like bad boys and good boys like bad girls. vice versa. but sometimes they don't. every guy has their own type just like a girl does.

so if a guy doesn't like you, don't take it hard on yourself. you just have to find someone who is willing to accept you for who you are inside and out. and like you as their type, and you ave mutual feelings for.

love can only come when you are filled with you, not when you look to someone else to fill the empty space not when it's your definition. don't expect things to fall into place for your own convenience.

if you want something, you can't wait for it. you have to go and get it by your own hands, do that and you will be rewarded. you will succeed.

most guy friends i have, some fess up they like it better when the girl makes the first move. they are humans too, they get nervous and shy too. so if you like someone, go ahead and tell them. even it takes a lot of courage to tell them even if they don't reciprocate the feelings, atleast you got them out and will feel better about yourself and can move on not waste your time and find someone who will reciprocate your feelings.

...because you would not be able to live them. The point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it, and live along some distant day into the answer.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff