Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
(Ablount x Hawrte) : Privacy Please Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 am
User Image
тнє нυηтєя
αη∂ тнє нυηтє∂

The good ol' days of the Renaissance bring many things to mind. Art, music, parties, dances, and blood.

During a time when the idea that a vampire could be determined as a living breathing natural cause of death, people were scared. They employed those whom they thought would be useful in ridding the world of one less disease, but not every vampire is as easy to take down as a simple flame, stake to the heart, or splash of holy water.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:12 am
тнє
¢нαяα¢тєяѕ

User Image

Asuna Belle Darkhart
Race: Human
Dislikes: Most vampires, spiders, dark chocolate, and deep water
Personality: Asuna tends to be a very reactive person, even to the smallest of things. She has no set type of moods, it all depends on the day and person. Depending on what's going on, she can either be the burden or the thing in your way.

User Image
Aiden "The Killer" Broadwell
Race: Vampire
Dislikes: Noise, the sun (for obvious reasons), fire, and most human males
Personality: Aiden is known as a pretty angry and violent person. Not being very social draws him out even more than usual. Being a little anti-social has made him cold and very closed to the outside world.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

London was pretty dull place to be, if you were a vampire. Aiden couldn't stand living here in England. First off all the people said fish and chips which got annoying after hearing someone order the same thing as their friend, the customer before them, so on and so forth. Now of course there were other reasons that he lived there, good reasons. There was always a meal waiting for him in unsuspecting alleys, when someone walked home alone, after finishing a meal when they were drowsy, and even when they were sleeping in their own bed. In the past couple months dead body counts grew steadily higher to which the authorities figured it was time to start investigating. Seeing one cop all by his lonesome Aiden knew his next meal. Sneaking up on the male he put his hands on the pudgy little police officers head and snapped his neck, quietly and swiftly, in one fluid motion.

Licking his lips while his fangs descended Aiden knew it was time to get rid of these pigs and that time was coming soon. Dragging the lifeless corpse from the road down an alley way Aiden checked the surrounding areas to make sure no one was around and he could safely enjoy his meal. Leaning down he bit into the man's neck drinking from him until he felt full. As he pulled off he licked his lips of the remaining blood and ripped a piece of the cop's uniform off to dab down his chin to try cleaning off the blood that had slowly run down his chin. Dropping the fabric next to the cop Aiden smirked walking down the alley way with his hands in his pockets. Keeping his steps casual he made his way to his home not passing a single person on the trip. Sliding inside Aiden looked up at the ceiling as he hopped onto the bed. Maybe this constant killing was going to get a hunter after him.

Shaking his head Aiden chuckling darkly. "No Aiden. Hunters won't come after you especially after you killed Jeremiah last year." Aiden told himself softly remembering the taste of the previous hunter whom had hunted him. Yes Jeremiah's blood was the best tasting blood of all. The hunter's crimson elixir pooling down at the man's feet while Aiden drank from the careless hunter. Never get close to your prey, that was the first lesson you needed to know in this world-one Jeremiah had forgotten-or you may just end up dead by your best friend's hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

"Come now Asuna, I'm sure you have proven your worth as an adult!" said an older man who had been trying to grab her attention for the last hour. Asuna was becoming quite annoyed, "I said no thanks." she gritted her teeth and stood up from the tavern stool. "Just one? you have slayed the most vampires this month! That's something to say for a little lady like..." Before his sentence was through Asuna had taken out her sword. It had a spiral hilt and glittered magnificently in the light, the man gulped. "I don't drink with strangers." The tavern went quiet, she sheathed her weapon and made her way out of the tavern.

Asuna's hands were behind her back, she was furious. For the past two years, she had crawled from the depths of low known bounty hunters, to the reknown ranks of the greatest hunters there ever was. The fame, the recognition, the money, none of this was important to her. Asuna longed to purge the world of the blood thirsty dogs that were responsible for all the misery in her life. Just four years ago she had finally left the orphanage and started a life on her own, now she lived in her own apartment, searching for the one vampire who ruined her life. With every kill that she made, she came closer to finding out who had slayed her family, long ago. "Damn idiots, a girl can't even go into a tavern these days without being hit on by some fool who thinks he can buy her a drink.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image

Knowing that the sun wouldn't be coming up for a few hours left Aiden in a spot of figuring out what to do. Sure he could go scare some no good kids but that wouldn't be very fun at the moment. Aiden felt like he needed a chase, something to get adrenilline in his body. How long had it been since he had felt the power of adrenaline in his system? Oh yeah, last year. The chase had provided him with enough excitement to keep his craving for it down but now, there was nothing to satiate it anymore. One more hunter, that's what he needed just one more hunter to chase him.

Most vampires would probably think he was crazy but not Aiden. Something about the thrill just sent him over the edge. The feel of blood rushing though his body, well not exactly how a vampire feels it but still that sort of example. Seeing a lone girl walking alone on the streets Aiden wondered who she was. Perhaps a treat for him from the cops. Smirking a bit he decided he would give her a little surprise. Opening his door and jumping to the ground, silently, Aiden slowly walked up behind her. Being quiet was just part of Aiden's nature now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

Her arms were crossed while she walked and when she finally stopped she realized she had past her street a while ago. With this she sighed and looked around her. There was no one on the streets. It almost looked like a ghost town. It gave her chills. Shrugging her shoulders, she decided she would circle around this block to the other side where her home was. No way was she afraid of the dark or the monsters they seemed to hide. She stopped in her tracks, did she just hear something?

"Honestly, I need to relax." rubbing her arms she continued down the street, then stopped again. "Hmm..." she said aloud and made a quick turn down the nearest ally, if someone was following her, she would know it for sure here, everything echoed off these alley walls. Probably just that idiot from the tavern. I'll give him a good thrashing... she thought mischievously.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

So the girl had noticed him huh. This sure would be interesting to say the least. Seeing her turn into an alley Aiden thought about it for a second. She could have a gun but what would that matter to him. Shrugging his shoulders he put his hands in his pockets walking down the alley way after her. Not moving to fast or slow just to keep the distance between them if she pulled something out that may hurt him. Keeping relatively quiet compared to the humans of the time Aiden looked over at everything just as if he was lost in case this girl turned to see him. Sure she had heard him but what would she do now? Beg him not to rape her? Aide wouldn't do that anyway. Maybe snap her neck and drink her blood but not rape her. Sex was not part of vampiric life, they just brought out vampires by biting their victims after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

Just as she reached about the middle of the alley she turned around and saw someone was following her. Narrowing her eyes, she put a hand on her hip and watched as he came a little closer."Didn't your mum ever tell you it was not polite to stalk young ladies? Especially on a night such as this." The man looked older than her, at least a year or two. He had long hair and pale skin. Just looking at him made shivers run up her spine. Asuna was used to this by now of course.

She could never be truly sure whether or not someone was a vampire, until they showed their fangs. Then there was no holding back. "Sir, why, may i ask, are you following me?" she said tilting her head in an innocent manner.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image

Aiden tilted his head to the side hearing the statement about stalk and then her question. "I'm not stalking you or following you. Just walking around is all. Got a little lost and thought I would see if you could help me." He told her pretending his best to act and look the part of "human." Although seeing her turn around Aiden's jaw clenched up. Asuna. So this was a hunter after all. Letting his jaw slack a bit Aiden just gave off a very confused look clearly not knowing where he was going.

While the surface looked normal inside Aiden was panicking. If he showed her panicked well Asuna would probably slash at him, her famous sword was probably on her person right now. Not taking another step closer he stood there not sure what to do. Sure he could run but then she would think something was fishy. Shaking his head Aiden looked back at her thinking of what he could do to get out of this situation right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image

She narrowed her eyes and looked him up and down. Had they not been meeting in an alley, she probably would have been following him with her eyes on the streets. He was attractive, she could admit that for the most part. "Lost? Help? A dark alley is hardly the place to ask for such things." Her suspicions were starting to rise.

She made a little clicking sound with her tongue, wondering how she could get him to show his fangs if he had any. Then she got an idea. "Sir, may I ask what your name is?" her hope was that his name had some sound in it that made him open his mouth wide enough for her to see his canines.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

"Aiden." The vampire stated not saying anything else. Watching her looking him over and wondered if she would put the pieces together. His name was pretty common which is why he refused to say his last name. If anything she was a famous vampire hunter and he was a famous vampire. Maybe he would have to finally change his hair or get it cut by someone.

Yawning he put his hand in front of his mouth keeping his fangs hidden. Why would he give her more of a reason? Closing his mouth he dropped his hand down looking at her still a little perplexed. "What's yours?" Aiden asked her taking one step closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

how silly of her, she couldn't see that well in the darkness so how would she have seen the canines if he had them? "Oh come now, you must have heard of me before. I have been in the papers for the last two years of my life. Asuna Belle Darkhart." she said watching his face the whole time. She smiled softly and took a step forward as well. She was brave, but she was not stupid. If this guy really was a vampire he was fast. Whether she took a step forward, backward, or anywhere for that matter, he would be able to catch her. So instead she did something even less smart.

I suppose this is the only way I can tell for sure...maybe. Unsheathing her sword she held it up catching the light from one of the lamps in the street. "And I'm sure you have heard of this, the blade so sharp, reinforced with special metal and material that it not only cuts... but it burns as well." Taking the blade she let its edge just barely touch her throat. When she pulled away, a thin line of blood could be seen dark and red.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

Hearing her say her name Aiden couldn't help but feel his jaw clench again. It was as if just remembering made it worse for him. Shaking the thoughts from his head his head perked up as he smelled blood. Seeing the blood Aiden couldn't help but fight the urge. "You're bleeding Ms. Darkhart." Aiden told her keeping his cool as he turned to look away from the cut.

If he was asked why he was avoiding her well he could say that he was afraid of blood. Look at that the vampire already had a plan to get her to drop her guard. Last thing he needed was an angry hunter after him again. Maybe getting rid of her before she knew he was a vampire would be the best for both of them. Thinking that was the best Aiden kept his face composed for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

"Oh...I am?" she was playing dumb now. Most vampires thought she was just some idiotic girl with a fancy toy. Ha. She got the last laugh usually. Asuna took another two steps forward now, not the smartest thing to do, but she was determined to figure out why he was so calm, why he turned away. She was almost certain he was a vampire, she just needed the proof.

"I often forget how easily I bleed. A little curse of mine." She touched the wound, smearing the blood a little, and examining it on her pinky finger. "Do you happen to have a napkin with you Aiden? I didn't think I would need one on a night like this."she smiled and looked at the side of his face. The two of them were about two feet apart now. She sheathed her sword and continued to examine the blood on her pinky finger before popping it into her mouth and staring at him with childish eyes.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

Hearing her footsteps Aiden slowly turned back to her. Shaking his head Aiden ripped off a piece of his shirt handing it to her. "For a vampire hunter you sure are clumsy. It's a wonder you're still alive." Aiden told her turning around and walking back out of the alley way. She wouldn't be able to follow him. She started following and he would just move faster to avoid her. For some reason Aiden got a feeling this girl was big trouble.

She had to be trouble or else she wouldn't be a famous vampire hunter right? Keeping his paces even he kept walking down the alley until he approached the street. Turning left he started walking back to his home not caring if she found out that the shirt was one hundred percent silk. For other people it was expensive but for Aiden it was as cheap as pulling it off his victim's back.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff