One More Time! - Lita's last effort is Open for Post/Views

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sooo I'm back...from outer space.

Couldn't help it XD Now, just a basic quest thread really... take a look, leave a comment advice, etc etc. ^^

Current Total: This is the current amount I'd need for ALL of the quests. It is approx, and is most likely round up, to be safe.

8.150 mil

Table of Contents:
Where you'll find everything...

1st post: Current Total - You are here

2nd post: Currently Try for... - Woo hoo, I've got enough gold and am Trying for whatever form is here!

3rd post: Completed Quest - The pretties have come home! Finished and got

4th post: The Princess and Her Crane - A Kirin and Angeni Quest

5th post: The Legend of Yui and Yuki - Self Written story behind my Kirin and Angeni quest.

6th Post: Cosplay is FUN! - Side quests that focus on Cosplays  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:00 pm

This is the Soq(s) I am currently trying for, meaning I have enough gold for them. All prices are approx, and may or may not have been looked at by a colorist. If you can offer a better approximation, feel free.

.:Cerynei Soquili:.

Colorist wanted:
Any
Name of horse: Evo
Owner: Lita Rutherford
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Silent
Breed: TEF Deer
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

No Mane

Body: A dark reddish brown with light yellowish cream stripes. See Body Ref. On Hind quarters there should be the symbol, see Symbol Ref, in white.
Hooves: Darker, almost black, reddish brown
Antlers: A greyish white

*** Head: I'm not sure how visible his head will be with the mask, but it should be a sort of light skin tone.

Reference image(s):

Body Ref

Symbol Ref

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 016 Woodland Path
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits:

Antlers should be larger and in a style like that of the antlers in the pic. Up to you how large you would like to make them.

A grey/white/creamish skull mask on the head that looks like the skull head in the ref. The skull has two horns on it that are red (the red pointy horns seen in the ref) and a voicebox like thing hanging near the neck, as seen in the ref. If possible, I'd prefer if these were included.

Price: 750k

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm

These quests are done.

Mr. Wookie - In memory of a darling pup
Bacon - In memory of a bratty rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:31 pm

This is a double quest for a Kirin and her Angeni Mate. They have a story behind them, seen in the post bellow. The kimono the Kirin girl is originally based on is actually a kimono I own. She was originally known as The Bride, because the kimono she wears is one worn for weddings and special occasions. The stallion is her mate and he is based on a Japanese Crane. Together they are Fugioka Yui and Fugioka Yuki, a sad and tragic couple. My goal would be to get these two in some sort of bribe/big bribe so I could get them at the same time. These two are my ultimate quest.

.:Kirin Soquili:.

Name of horse: Fujioka Yui
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Bashful
Breed: Princess
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Horn: darker shade of body/brownish
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black, see ref for style
Body Color: Tan, see ref (color in red box)
Scales Color: Green/Grey-Green, see ref (color in orange boxes), should not be one solid color
Hooves: Same as Scales
Tail: Main part same as body, faces to black tuff

Reference Image(s):

Yui - Full
No clothes
Design (Top/Top2/Middle/Bottom/Bottom2)
Design 2 (full design w/ hair and color markers)
Kimono Shoulder Design
Hair Ornaments

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Adult
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color: Red and black
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

Hair: See ref, some of the ends appear burnt, hair ornaments askew
Clothing: kimono, see ref for design, main part black. Torn and tattered, draped across her back, burn and blood stained.

Price: 1.7 mil

.:Angeni Soquili:.

Colorist wanted:
Any
Name of horse: Fugioka Yuki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Protective
Breed: Japanese Crane
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): None??
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

See Ref For body Coloration

Mane Style: Medium, See Ref
Tail Style: Short, Black
Eyes: Black
Hooves: Black
Wings: Set 2

Reference image(s):

This

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Premade Tag Number: N/A

Tag frame color (for custom tag): Soft green
Tag feather color (for custom tag): White and Black
Tag BG (for custom tag): Snowy Mountain
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A

Price: 4 mil

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Sooo...yeah I wrote a legend/story around Yui and Yuki for your reading pleasure. Hope you enjoy...

There once lived a sweet and gentle princess. She was beautiful beyond compare. The people of her land adored her and would always bring gifts to the princess to show their love and admiration. One day a traveler brought to her an injured crane. The people of the court saw it as an ill omen and asked the princess to cast it away. Surely the broken bird could only be a sign of a broken kingdom. But alas she would not. Taking the bird to her private chambers she nursed it back to health over many months. She never left her chambers for all those months, having her food brought to her.

People began to worry, was their princess ill? Dieing? Dead? But finally, one day, she left her chambers, followed by a proud and beautiful crane whose feathers shown bright and pure. The court marveled at the bird and begged the princesses forgiveness. It was a sign, they said, that should their kingdom fall into disarray, against all odds their princess would save it. The bird was named Yuki, for his feathers resembled the beautiful snow of the beloved Mt Fuji their lands rested beside, and for he was a symbol, to them all, of great fortune that should befall the kingdom.

One day, many years after the cranes arrival, the princess woke in a terrible fight. She had had a horrible dream, and looked around for the comforting presence of the crane. However she could not see him. Suddenly a mighty angel entered through the window, quietly moving to crane’s bed. In a flash the angel was gone and the crane stood in its place. A quiet gasp left the princess and she quickly closed her eyes to pretend to be sleeping. She felt the air shift around her as the crane’s head rested against her neck. She sighed softly, comforted, and fell into sleep once more.

She never spoke of the encounter, not even to the crane himself. But she remembered and always watched him closely. His movements were fluid, and careful. She began to think she had been dreaming. It seemed like the most logical conclusion. A dream…

One night, mere weeks after the encounter and horrid dream, the princess woke to screams from the village. The smell of fire burned her nose and she got up quickly, flinging on her kimono and dashing from her room. Meeting with the guards she inquired as to the situation. They were under attack. Preparations were underway to get the princess to safety. No! She wouldn’t leave her people behind. She dashed from the palace, into the village to see if she could help. Blood soaked her legs and kimono and she cried at the sight before her.

Suddenly she heard a cry and, looking up, saw the angel from before. He circled above her before diving down and landing beside her. Quickly, he ushered her onto his back and took off into the sky. She cried, seeing her burning kingdom bellow, and begged to be taken back, but he would not listen.

He flew them to the highest point on Mt. Fuji, hiding them both in a little snow covered cave. There, he spoke to her, for the first time… His voice was soft and enchanting. He told her of his life, how he had come to her. He had lost his mate, a terrible thing for a crane, and had become ill, laying beside her. He was found by children and tormented until the kindly traveler had found him. Taking him he had tried to cure him but was unable, for he did not want to live without his mate. So the traveler took him to see the princess. Her kind words, and gentle touch had saved him in more then one way. He vowed he would protect the princess at all costs for he believed his mate had been reincarnated as the princess and it was the gods will he should be with her once more.

The princess cried softly at his tale. She could only imagine the suffering the crane had gone through. And now, he believed her to be his mate? She smiled gently. Closing her eyes she felt a warmth. It was true…She could feel it within her. Resting against the crane she fell into sleep. He soon followed suit, his wings wrapped around them.

When a traveler chanced upon them he found a smiling and happy princess, and a beautiful crane, frozen, forever in time, together.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:01 pm

These are mostly cosplays. If you see something that has been done, please, please tell me so I can remove it. Only tell me if its been done, not if someone else is questing for it as well. Thank you.

Also a lot of these are on the old forms, you may notice. I just haven't changed them yet.

.:Cerynei Soquili:.

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Little Glass Vial
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Drugged
Breed: Zydrate

Body: Looks as if its a glass vial filled with neon blue liquid, glowing slightly, "air bubble" near her tail
No Mane
Tail: White, Like a topper
Hooves: colored like they are made of thicker glass
Eyes: Pure white, empty

Reference image(s):

Color/Glow (Body)
Stopper (Tail)
Cert BG

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Neon Blue/Glowing

Price: 550k

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

Name of horse: TWEWY
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Playful
Breed: Reapers Game

Mane: Cropped, Orange at his head fading to blond at the base of his neck.
Tail: Forever Foal, Fading from silver at the base to pink at the tips
Body: White
Markings: Reaper Wings across his back, On his forward most shoulder has the timer mark. Head/neck and each leg is a diffrent color/marking corresponding with a diffrent key pin (see ref). Be creative with the markings of the keypins and how the colors of the legs/neck blend into the body. I have no problem with artistic license XD so have fun

Reference image(s):

TWENY Full

Reaper Wings
Timer
Pins
Cert Background

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Tag frame color:
Neon Blue
Tag feather color: Black
Hair/clothing edits: Player Pins scattered throughout his mane and tail, Draft Lines, extra feathering (make it really fluffy, so you cant' see the hooves), Black Barbed wire wrapped around back leg with a giant O-Pin in the middle.

Price: 450k

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Sookie Stackhouse
Temper (one word for horse's personality): TBD
Breed: Psychic

Body: Skin tone
Mane/Tail: Blond, Style is Curly 2
Hooves: Black

Reference image(s):

Shirt

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Premade Tag Number: TBD
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Tight white tee with the logo (see ref). Black short shorts, tight. Black apron (see ref)

Price: 550k? or 750k? (>.> not sure... it is three minor clothing items...which says moderate on the list...but yeahhhh)

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:02 pm

And... yeah. Suggestions on how to make it prettier is always appreciated. ^^ For now though, just banners.

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games