Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
what is it with the snow this year?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:37 am
....i live in pennsylvania, and we generally have dry winters...but this year is diffrent... so far we have had 2 major snowfalls.... 1 just before christmas(YAY!) and now this one just before V-day. seriously 15 inches in one night is enough to make you batty, if that's not enough i gotta go shove out 3 places tomarrow. my arms and back are NOT going to like me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 am
We had enough snow down in Missouri to get a week off of school haha. It was great...I want it to snow more D=  

Repressed Memories

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:54 pm
We've had a continual cycle of freeze-thaw here, which has left almost everything covered with wet ice.

Feel very happy that you only have snow there. -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:08 am
I hail from the West Coast US to report that it has been a stifling hot winter here in Medford, Oregon. A few weeks ago, around the middle of winter, the city was struck by a week long heat wave, forcing residents to resort to t-shirts and tank tops as temperatures climbed to the low 80's. This has been reported as one of the hottest winters in almost two decades.
This has been friedrice13, Gaia network news, back to you fubar0.  

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:27 am
LanceCalvis takes the Microphone from Fubar. This is N.P.H reporting from Illinois right next to the Iowa border. Regular snow falls have been occurring in this area. People are forced to go out and get there snow shovels out.

Today's forecast for the weather. Well, it looks like a clear blue sky. Just a few clouds up there. It is 30 degrees up here at 1:26 Central time zone. This is Nicholas Paul Houzenga signing off and giving Fubar back his stole microphone.

mrgreen  
Legion of Helpers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff