Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply 8th Annual Ball
New:GD Chat Corner-Come in here to chat and blow some steam! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:03 pm
Hey Guys,

After the major meebo meeting, I decided to add this thread here. Basically what this thread is to be used for is general discussion in the main forum, since it is our understanding that alot of people tend to get confused with the sub fourms.

Anyway, with that said, anything goes in this thread. Come chat about the ball, your life, or anything that floats your boat.

We want to hear from you and keep in touch! xd heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:01 am
Hmmmm... Well, as for me, I'm taking some wonderful but semi-work heavy classes. This is pretty much my life at the moment, college tends to do that. razz

Also, nutella floats my boat. It is delicious.  

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:17 am
I can relate to that. Some days it feels like i'm falling behind in my classes, and university readings.

Next week is break though so i'm pumped heart
It's also valentines day which is also pretty sweet!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 pm
Haha, yeah. It's so easy to fall behind, I really have to keep on myself so I don't slack off! *cough like now cough* I should really be doing my homework right now... razz

*shrug* I'm not much of a fan of Valentines day, being the token constantly single dateless girl in my group. razz Someday, though, I shall get a Valentine! IT WILL HAPPEN! *roots for self*  

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:23 pm
haha me too. I have an economics midterm tuesday and a major project tomorrow in geology, but I keep feeling as if i need a break! lol

I'll be honest, until last year I hated valentines day (and actuially alot of other events with my friends) because i was always the batchelorette.

It's funny how things change when you fall in love. I always thought I would hate valentines day with a dying passion. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 pm
Yup, Spanish 3 test on Wednesday, paper due on Tuesday for intro to lit, and 10 picture book analysises (analyses?) due for children's literature. Fun fun fun! And I have 7 different assignments I had to do for Spanish due on Monday. O.o Oh college... some days I think it's end goal actually is to kill us. ^_^

Oh, I believe you! I'm still waiting, and while I may not particularly like it, I don't hate Valentines day. I think it's a sweet idea, just kind of an annoying reminder that I don't have someone to share it with.

Because I'm a HUGE fan of love. heart Heehee!  

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 pm
Gah, I won't be around for Valentines Day and the days around it (posted in Absences). Gaaaaaaah I'll need someone to look over the Flower Shoppe and Feb Event. Anyone?! TT.TT  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enjoy the randomness...

To be honest, after I recovered from my surgery, I went full blown in setting up to restart collage (Which is set for the 15th, yay!) Other then that, when my event ended I decided to take a little mini vaca from doing work, after all I went about 3 months without taking time to relax just for the annual ball. So I'm catching up on Video games and anime. Although I'm still working in the shadows to do somethings behind the scenes. ninja But I should be back in full after my first week or two of collage, maybe even during that time.

Meanwhile I'm glad that I've made around 2 mil from my mini shop since I've reopened it. biggrin

Other then that, I'm just coming up with many many battle plans in my head for all sorts of s**t, and working on my novels.

So yeah, Bliss said to say what was going on. ^.^ I could make a much bigger post if I wanted, but this will do right? RIGHT? twisted

...That is me.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:39 pm
Enjoy the randomness...

You know, this maybe better named something like "Blah Blah Conner/Blah Blah Lounge/Chatter Sticky/Etc.. Something to better say "This thread is for talking with one another."

Anyway, I'll be off bumping threads while listening to music for awhile. ^.^

...That is me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm
Shu- I'll be gone on the 14th and the 15th until the evening.

kala- Wow that really sucks. I got my lab in just on time tonight for geology (15 pages D smile .

I find alot of time i waste in deciding what I need to do first as there is so much of it... sweatdrop

poy- i'm glad your surgery went well (i didnt know you were getting it too). Boy everyone's really been hurting this year. Val got in a car crash, I fell on my head and was out for a month, you had surgery...it's like the year of the bad luck.

Anyway, i'm glad everything's going well and you will be back in school soon!  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Enjoy the randomness...

Actually, the surgery was good luck for me, after sending 12 months TRYING TO GET IT TO HAPPEN!!! It finally happened. ^.^

...That is me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 pm
that's good!

My boyfried is waiting to see about his kees, it always takes so long to get in. gonk  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 pm
Enjoy the randomness...

Man isn't that true. I have two older Cousins that have a lot of knee problems and needed Surgery.

...That is me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:39 pm
I was told it was because the doctors here only do one a day. >.>  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 pm
Enjoy the randomness...

That's complete bull! But probably true. Doctors have to do tons of s**t, and often are way over booked for everything. Guess doctors are hard to come by... o.o'

...That is me.

8th Annual Ball

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff