Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Advice:Twin boys! Will I make one upset?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ClarinetOtakuMai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:45 pm
There are these two twin boys(let's call them Josh and Jim) at my school that are really sweet. They are fraternal twins, and one is more... Nice looking? I admit neither of them are very attractive, but that doesn't matter to me. The thing is they both like(both have extended the intent to date me), but I only like one of them(duh!). The one I like(Josh) is the one with more in common with me, and he makes me feel wonderful whenever I'm around him. The thing is he's the one that is more pleasant to look at, and I don't want his twin(Jim) to think I'm dating Josh just cause of that. I am very close to both of them and Jim often expresses how he always feels that he is treated differently from his brother because of his looks. How do I make sure Jim doesn't think I'm dating Josh just 'cause of looks.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

Well, really Jim doesn't need to know. Your going out with his brother. So really he doesn't need to be told anything.

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

Sparkles of Cherry

Friendly Shopper

6,700 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:31 am
Jim doesn't really need to know.
If you're going out with his brother, he wouldn't ask why you didn't choose him until and unless he has a crush on you !  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:47 am
I am pretty sure that she said both boys liked her.
Your crush dating your brother can be rough, so maybe give Jim a heads up and ask how he feels about you an Josh going out. Like a 1 to 10 how upset are you kind of deal. If he seems very upset about it, maybe you and Josh should refrain from being affectionate in front of him so as not to rub it in. This is a good chance to explain that you are more attracted to Josh but not because of his looks.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

ClarinetOtakuMai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:06 am
Thank you I'll try that.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out