Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Sexist Friend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_to_Dream

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:42 pm
My friend is a sexist but he's so fun. I'm wondering if I'm letting down the female gender by still being his friend...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:24 am
Nah. Its okay to hang out with people who think differently than you. However, you would be letting yourself down if you hung out with someone who treated you badly or treated your close friends badly. Is he mean to you or your friends because you are girls? If not, its probably fine. Just don't start believing his sexist thinking.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 am
Haha I'd castrate him, put him in women's clothes and a pretty pink frilly apron and make him bake cookies for the rest of his life (if I could). that'll teach him. 'IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT FROM US?!'

I'd be curious to ask him WHY he hates women. All of those theories are disprovable. Whether or not he listens is his problem, but the reasons men have are all bullshit.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 am
Well, we got into a debate. He thinks that women are only there for sexual needs. He also said that we use our powers incorrectly and men are powerless to us. This doesn't sound that bad until he's all like we are why men do bad things, like start wars.  

Free_to_Dream

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 am
Free_to_Dream
Well, we got into a debate. He thinks that women are only there for sexual needs. He also said that we use our powers incorrectly and men are powerless to us. This doesn't sound that bad until he's all like we are why men do bad things, like start wars.

Lol He would only be right if this was the story of Helen of Troy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Free_to_Dream

Lol He would only be right if this was the story of Helen of Troy.

Hahahahaha xD You should ask him these:

-if women are subservant to men and are only useful for sexual needs, then why do girls do better than boys in school on average? Why are men the ones that usually make stupid political decisions? Why are female CEOs just as effective as male ones? And how is it that women are able to pull off taking care of children while working while most men can't multitask for their life? Why are women proven just as smart as men and in some cases smarter. Why is the person with the highest IQ in the world a woman? Why, even though men are physically stronger, are women biologically stronger, live longer and fight off disease more easily? Why do we have a higher pain threshold on average? Why do we make more rational decisions and why do we mature faster than guys?

And if women are inferior, then why is a woman able to think of all these questions and him, a man, can't make a logical mature reason after hearing all of these?

I'd love to see him respond with something logical to all of those.  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 am
Free_to_Dream

Well perhaps we are. Bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha *evil cackle* through history, women have been the REAL power behind men.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games