Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Triple Rebound?(Short Boy Rant)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:23 pm
Okay, so I like this guy. He's funny, sweet, and sorta cute.

The problem is, he's dated like, three of my friends. It feels really weird because it would feel like that I'm the triple rebound. But, I'm pretty sure he likes me back and I don't know what to do!

Help!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:44 pm
If you trust your friend's taste in boys then I doubt you need to go through that heartache. Something must be up if they're ditching him. Ask them why they broke up and see if the reasons make sense.  

Free_to_Dream

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:51 am
The important questions to ask are who broke up with who and why? Then ask yourself if any of the problems your friends experienced could impact your relationship negatively. Maybe he's a bad choice, or maybe he and you are right for each other where your friends weren't right for him. Only you have all the information to make the choice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:50 pm
Ooh, reminds me of a bad case of dating I witnessed, but I won't jump to conclusions. Ask yourself why you like him, and if he's really worth it. Will he just flirt with you just for dating, or does he really care if he's broke up with so many people before.  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items