Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
Piratey Tales!™

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Piratey Tales!™
  Yes - It was hilarious!
  Yeah - It was pretty amusing.
  No - It didn't tickle my fancy.
  Pft! - It sucked!
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Alright, now this is a little something I came up with on my own and I hope you enjoy. Please, no comments on this page so it may stay clean. Buuut, with enough Yes votes and mod approval, I'll gladly open up an all comment page where you can post your likes, dislikes, critisism, and even suggestions for ideas and such. This will be the pilot and if enough like it, I'll start adding more.

Now, with no further ado, the first episode:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Pirate Pete: Yargh! Welcome aboard me ship, ye hearty! Come take a seat and I'll spin ye a yarn.

Castaway Clarance: We're not on a ship...and you're NOT a pirate. We're stranded on this god-forsaken island because you don't know how to steer a god-forsaken row boat.

Pirate Pete: Don't listen to me matey, he's gone bonkers in the head. Too many swigs of the ol' grog.

Castaway Clarance: I haven't had any "grog." In fact, I haven't had anything to drink for three days! THREE FREAKIN' DAYS! I'm so thirsty man...so...thirsty... *drops to knees*

Pirate Pete: Stand up ye lily-livered squiffy! Or I'll make ye walk the plank! *kicks*

Castaway Clarance: There's no god damn plank! *rubs eyes, lays on ground* I'm stuck on this island with an insane man who thinks he's a pirate...I'm doomed...

Pirate Pete: Good thinkin' matey! Time to hit the hay. *lays down, falls asleep*

Castaway Clarance: Ugh... *goes to sleep*  

Repressed Memories

Legion of Helpers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces