Gay Best friend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keokotheshadowfang

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There is so much a man can tell YOU,
So MUCH he can SAY...

I COMPARE you to a kiss from a rose on the grey.
The MORE I get of you, the stranger it FEELS.

{ A sophomore came up to me the other day and asked me "What is the best advice you can give me to survive the rest of high school."
My reply was to "never fall in love with your gay best friend."

Of course I didn't know he was gay when I fell in love with him, so I confesssed my love to him. I figued that since he was a senior and I was a junior at the time that I would never see him. Boy if only I had been so lucky. Before I knew it I had totally kick out his old best friend and filled in as her replacement.

I have tried everything to stop liking him, but the more I did, the more and more I couldn't stop thinking of him. So finally I just gave in to my feelings and do not deny that I like him, but I know there is nothing I can do about it so there is no point bringing it up to him.

I guess I just put this up to see if anyone else had this kind of boy problem. }

Now that your ROSE is in bloom,
A LIGHT hits the gloom on the grey.
You REMAIN
My power, my PLEASURE, my pain.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 pm
My best friend is gay but I'm not in love with him sorry sad
Good luck anyway!!  

ShushYourPrettyMouth

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Sorry I haven't, for the longest time I thought he was gay...but then he made a move on me...so yeah...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:58 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

i have a gay friend, he's really cool and helps me with fashion advice all the time. we go to the mall and all. it's so cool, and he drives i don't ... yet. but he's really good looking, ugh. has amazing sense of style i kind of wish i would meet a straight guy like him ... stare

the advice i'd give to a sophomore or freshman about high school would be:

take your chances, live in the moment, go with the flow, take life as it comes, experience everything, feel it, let it all out, move on and learn from it.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 am
Well I've had feelings for my best guy friend. He wasn't gay, he was in love with a girl who wasn't me. Its hard, I know. By now you've probably realized that the more you see him, the more you love/like him. So you're stuck with ostrasizing your best friend so you can get over him or trying to enjoy his company while being frustrated that you can't have more. I'm sorry girl, I feel your pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 am
I've had this problem before

it was in junior high..
he had been in my math class and I liked him alot.
We became really good friends and eventually best friends
we dated in 8th grade for about a week..
then he told me he was gay.. it hurt because I liked him so damn much
but we stopped dating and stayed close friends
All the girls hated me because I was the last girl he dated >>;

We got really close in 9th grade.. everyone that saw us thought that we were dating.. and it was funny to mess with their heads.
x3

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:37 am
Y'ouch. I've never had this problem before, since I never loved any of my gay friends romantically like that but...

What I would advice would be to not ignore your love. Love is love, and it doesn't matter from what shape, form, or type. Love isn't bad, and if you really love the person, don't push your feelings away. Keep loving him (I bet I'm making you awefully confused right now), and keep in mind that, because you care for him, you'll let him go and just continue being friends. Respect him and know that he's gay, and that's that. You don't need to push away love. Use it to make your friendship stronger, and let him know that.

Hope it helps!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff