Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
My first day in the world of Windia. ^^ (with pics!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Makata]

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:47 pm
User Image
I ran into a GM today, while out browsing the stores for Torr's horn. I tried to talk to him and whatnot, but he ran away after being pursued by random fans. ._.

User Image
I continued my quest to find Torr's horn, which led me to Kerning City. Realising this is the first time I have EVER seen an empty PQ area, I couldn't stop myself from taking a picture.

User Image
I give of finding Torr's Horn because no store I went to sold it. I decided to just train awhile, but ran into a startiling revalation: Slimes + Lv 13 = lots of pots.

User Image
One of my friends pointed out to me that Torr's Horn is sold in the Cash Shop. I snagged it and brought it to Torr who surprised me with a Reindeer nose. So I ran around HappyVille like a giddy school-girl showing off my newest collectable.

User Image
After I paraded my nose around, I went back to hunting snails. But first, a question: why don't spears attack the closest enemy to you?

Questions? Comments?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:43 pm
[Makata]
User Image
I ran into a GM today, while out browsing the stores for Torr's horn. I tried to talk to him and whatnot, but he ran away after being pursued by random fans. ._.

User Image
I continued my quest to find Torr's horn, which led me to Kerning City. Realising this is the first time I have EVER seen an empty PQ area, I couldn't stop myself from taking a picture.

User Image
I give of finding Torr's Horn because no store I went to sold it. I decided to just train awhile, but ran into a startiling revalation: Slimes + Lv 13 = lots of pots.

User Image
One of my friends pointed out to me that Torr's Horn is sold in the Cash Shop. I snagged it and brought it to Torr who surprised me with a Reindeer nose. So I ran around HappyVille like a giddy school-girl showing off my newest collectable.

User Image
After I paraded my nose around, I went back to hunting snails. But first, a question: why don't spears attack the closest enemy to you?

Questions? Comments?
Oh noes... I couldn't comment because the Post Reply button disappeared... ToT ( comment in my thread, even though my screnshot is small as ********...)  

Sanee

H!deous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:23 pm
lol yeah. I remember yesterday being deserted completely.

I managed to get to lvl 9 so far today, I'm about to go back on to train some more.

One good thing, Broa seems to be less crowded cos of everyone on Windia, lol.  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games