Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Sex: Am I ready for him...? Re: It's happening this week! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wish me luck!
  Yay!
  Not ready...
View Results

Uber-bani-gurl^^

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:54 am
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image

User Image

Ok, we've been together happily for a little less than half a year now, and I'm wondering if I'm ready for that next step. I know I am ready mentally and emotionally, I'm just wondering if physically I am ready to accommodate him.

We've done just about everything there is to do in lieu of 'the deed'. He's fingered me, I've jerked him, mutual oral sex, hickeys and kisses and massages galore. But here's the thing, and I'm not being racist I'm being completely truthful. Tiny, petite, white girl, VERY well endowed and lean and sexy black man. See the conundrum our genetics have left us with?

Now, I have penetrated on my own before. When I turned 18, I visited an adult novelty shop and got myself some goodies, so to speak. for the past two months I've been using my buzzer(d***o, vibe, w/e you call it yourself). It's 4 inches around by 6 inches long. My love is approximately 6 around and 9 long, going by his comparisons to a paper towel roll and A1 steak sauce bottle(lol). What are your opinions on whether or not I'm ready for him? I really do adore him and want to take this step, but without unnecessary pain to either parties, because my pain is his pain. He is a very careful and compassionate lover and only wants my comfort, he never lets me worry for him. God, I love him...

And If any of you recognize my screen name, from here, yes this is the same guy. I went for it and lost my friend, but I gained one I'd lost for years and it was revealed that the original friend was not all I made her out to be. I am a stronger woman for that decision to move on from her. I am glad I made that transition. And once she was away from him, her true colors flared. She was exactly as I said, using him for sex. Now she is rampant trying to get anyone to sleep with her. It's sick. But enough with this side note, heh.

User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:00 am
Sad to say, I understand the predicament that you are going through. I am 20 years old, and I didn't give up my virginity until I was 19, almost twenty. I'm white, short and pretty much the same as you, while my boyfriend is also well endowed, african american, and "big" in the sense of body.
I love him, and the first time doesn't hurt as much as people try and tell you it does, but you need to make sure that you are seriously ready. And I honestly think that you should wait a while before you two have sex. Only because you are still young, you have no idea how long this relationship is going to last. And I can promise you that if you give it away to the wrong person, and the relationship doesn't last for as long as you had hoped it would, you'll regret it.  

Beso Beso

Hilarious Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:16 am
I say keep with the cuddling and that until you know for sure that you both are ready. But if you feel you are now, then go for it. Just make sure you have some lube. ^w~ Just to make things a tad easier on the both of you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:20 am
@beso beso: there is another reason i want it to be him though. we are both 18, and i've known him since ninth grade, and i trust him completely with all knowledge of sexual matters because he is experienced. he started at a very young age, i can't remember how young though. but i trust him completely and whole heartedly choose him to be my first. we've talked about this extensively, and i know he will take care of me even if things go sour. he's so gentle and has never hurt me before. my first time will be him sooner or later, i've already decided this. from the very beginning i knew it would be him.  

Uber-bani-gurl^^

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Uber-bani-gurl^^

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:22 am
broken_bleeding_angel
I say keep with the cuddling and that until you know for sure that you both are ready. But if you feel you are now, then go for it. Just make sure you have some lube. ^w~ Just to make things a tad easier on the both of you.
hehe he said when i decide i'm ready, i have to tell him ahead of time. apparantly he wants to decorate the room hehe he's so sweet heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:23 am
Uber-bani-gurl^^
@beso beso: there is another reason i want it to be him though. we are both 18, and i've known him since ninth grade, and i trust him completely with all knowledge of sexual matters because he is experienced. he started at a very young age, i can't remember how young though. but i trust him completely and whole heartedly choose him to be my first. we've talked about this extensively, and i know he will take care of me even if things go sour. he's so gentle and has never hurt me before. my first time will be him sooner or later, i've already decided this. from the very beginning i knew it would be him.

Aww. That's sweet. And it's good to see that you two have a healthy relationship like that. ^w^ I'm sure you both will be fine. Lol roses and chocolates? That would be sweet.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Uber-bani-gurl^^

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:26 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Uber-bani-gurl^^

Aww. That's sweet. And it's good to see that you two have a healthy relationship like that. ^w^ I'm sure you both will be fine. Lol roses and chocolates? That would be sweet.
he's black, but he hates chocolate haha he loves vanilla. in every sense of the phrase ^w~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 am
Uber-bani-gurl^^
broken_bleeding_angel
Uber-bani-gurl^^

he's black, but he hates chocolate haha he loves vanilla. in every sense of the phrase ^w~

Lol well I don't blame him. Vanilla is very yummy.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:11 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Uber-bani-gurl^^
broken_bleeding_angel
Uber-bani-gurl^^

I vote chocolate. Aaaaanyway though.... I think you should talk about this with him. You two have a very very sweet relationship, so I think you guys should just sit down and discuss it. If you two decide to go for it, just relax and use a lot of lube xD Guess ya gotta get through the first initial pain, but it won't last. The following experience will be great, I'm sure 3nodding

I kinda know how you feel even though I havent gone QUUIIITTEEE as far as you.... I'm also a very small and petite white girl. It's hard for me to even insert a tampon (but that's also cuz of that thingy called the hymen, that's too thick for me to break. So I'm terrified of having sex). You're able to..insert things... already, so maybe just slowly practice with slightly bigger things? Try to find a bigger 'toy' and slowly get ready for uh.. him xd

i think you should sit down with him and talk about it, and I'm sure he'll understand.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:25 am
Konayuki_ko
broken_bleeding_angel
Uber-bani-gurl^^
broken_bleeding_angel
Uber-bani-gurl^^

I vote chocolate. Aaaaanyway though.... I think you should talk about this with him. You two have a very very sweet relationship, so I think you guys should just sit down and discuss it. If you two decide to go for it, just relax and use a lot of lube xD Guess ya gotta get through the first initial pain, but it won't last. The following experience will be great, I'm sure 3nodding

I kinda know how you feel even though I havent gone QUUIIITTEEE as far as you.... I'm also a very small and petite white girl. It's hard for me to even insert a tampon (but that's also cuz of that thingy called the hymen, that's too thick for me to break. So I'm terrified of having sex). You're able to..insert things... already, so maybe just slowly practice with slightly bigger things? Try to find a bigger 'toy' and slowly get ready for uh.. him xd

i think you should sit down with him and talk about it, and I'm sure he'll understand.
omg i love you and i LOVE rocky haha do you go to the live shows? pm me haha

but back on track, we have talked about this extensively, i just wanted another female's opinion to consider, so i brought it here to an all girl's guild lol

and damn, your hymens that bad? im pretty sure ive popped mine by now, if it wasnt from the toy it was cause i use super tampons lol i dont get it. he says im tight, but i use those monsters every month o///O;  

Uber-bani-gurl^^

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 am
Uber-bani-gurl^^
Konayuki_ko
broken_bleeding_angel
Uber-bani-gurl^^
broken_bleeding_angel
Uber-bani-gurl^^

omg i love you and i LOVE rocky haha do you go to the live shows? pm me haha

but back on track, we have talked about this extensively, i just wanted another female's opinion to consider, so i brought it here to an all girl's guild lol

and damn, your hymens that bad? im pretty sure ive popped mine by now, if it wasnt from the toy it was cause i use super tampons lol i dont get it. he says im tight, but i use those monsters every month o///O;

I AM SO PM-ING YOU. I don't go to live shows but I do go to midnight showings in theaters. I'm going on Friday smile I CANT WAIT!!! I love it sooo much it's so much fun. My friends and I make a huge night out of it. Aaaanyway tho... it's good that you've talked. Have you guys actually decided anything or are you still trying to figure it out?

I plan to go to a gyno to just have it cut. I heard they can do that. So when I get a serious boyfriend and I'm REALLY ready, I'm gonna try and get an appointment. I can get a tampon IN, I just cant get it OUT easily because its in the way. It sucks. aaaaanyway tho.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:02 am
nothings concrete yet sadly...  

Uber-bani-gurl^^

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:15 am
Uber-bani-gurl^^
nothings concrete yet sadly...

I hope you guys figure something out! I'm sure you will. Maybe just practice a little more and then when the time comes, just use lube and he'll be very gentle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:05 am
If you are over 18 you are done growing, right? Nothings going to get any bigger or smaller for a very long time, so waiting to have sex isn't going to make anything better. You probably won't have any mechanical problems anyway. The main cause of pain is your hymen, and it sounds like you have taken care of that worry. If you are absolutely sure that you are ready for sex and you are absolutely sure that you want your first time to be with this man, then you don't need to wait.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:18 am
I read your comment on the tampons

crying I use the super plus and he could barely get it in me

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]