Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Sayuri's Plot Thread - 30+ Soqs to rp with! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:22 am

Re-re-made plot thread ( for last time, if this goes down like a lead balloon, I won't make a new one) - hopefully I can keep this one current & of interest to people.

Just a few notes:-

I don't do insta-romances, there has to be roleplay OR well thought out plotting. Please don't fling your Soquili at mine just because you want pretty babies UNLESS I have specifically asked for a looks based fling (the one and only exception to the rule)

Please don't be offended if I turn down your request for rp, I've done alot of meet n greet roleplays over the years, and would prefer some more interesting reasons to get together eg: As a hunting part with my Kalona/s
That's not to say I won't do them, I would just prefer something else XD

Feel free to suggest a plot you'd like one of my Soqs to be involved in! Please don't feel constrained by what I've put down.

Please only post here for plotting discussion unless I ask you to PM me, my inbox gets filled up quickly enough as is.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:23 am
User Image

Chatura

Background/Personality:

Chatura is one of three siblings lately born to Marut (a sporty, tomboyish mare), and Raniero (a scholarly & straight speaking stallion). Chatura takes mostly after her father, she is interested in the whys and wherefores but tries not to sound too superior in her observations. She's semi-athletic but will never take as much pleasure in running or racing as her mother does.

She's pretty easy to talk with, but does have a slight temper if she thinks you are wasting her time, by fooling around, and she really doesn't like rudeness.

Plots:

Friends:- Chatura needs a proper girlfriend, a nice outgoing chatty filly/mare who doesn't mind that Chat is a bit of a bookworm...basically a proper friend for life (looking for a female for this as that's who she'd feel more comfortable chatting with about gossipy, girly stuff (when she is being girly XD)

Research:- Although it is very diluted by now, Chatura does in fact have Kalona in her family, her grandmother is half-kalona. Because of how her grandmother turned out, and how some of her other relatives look and act, she will grow up wanting to know what exactly it is that makes half-bloods the way they are. She'll want to meet Kalona's to find out their opinions, and see their behaviour, and meet half-kalona's, those that have embraced their bad blood and those that have turned away from it.

As a note, I don't mind if she gets slightly injured during this research of hers, but I draw the line at badly wounded, so please don't ask to be involved in this if you just want someone for your Soq to maim =P
This is also more of an adult rp, but it will be slowly started as a filly so if you have half-blood foals, she'd be happy to meet those.

Family rp:- If you have anyone related to Chatura, I would be happy for her to meet them =)

Possibly taken - Breeding:- Looking specifically for a Kalona or half-Kalona to further her research. They can NOT be violent towards her, this is not on of 'those' breeding plots. She is opening her body up to one merely to see if it is blood that makes a Soquili violent or how they are raised.

OR

As another idea, if she met someone who was sweet and tender, that could persuade her that her experiment could be carried out without mating with a Kalona/half-Kalona then she might be tempted by a normal, romantic relationship. The stallion would have to be exceptional though (personality wise)

Sayuri_Nitta

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:24 am
User Image

Aranea

Background/Personality:

Aranea is vicious, pure and simple. She is also a killer, but she has no real sense of self as she was an abandoned basket, forced to raise herself with no knowledge of family, or why grass or other greenery never satisfied the hunger she had from the moment she emerged from her basket. It was only by chance she stumbled across the carcass of a deer, and with a gnawing desperation she tried the meat, to find it fuelled her like nothing else. She became a self-taught hunter, making mistakes along the way and getting injured but always learning.

She still has no real idea why she is the way she is, but she is no tortured soul, she likes her nature, and the killing, she just has no idea why it's who she is XD

Plots:

Kalonas & herd:- I would very much like if she could connect and hunt with several Kalonas, she would look to see if she was as good as them, like them and if they knew who their families were and if that mattered in making her she was. I would also like her to join a Kalona herd.

Are you my mother?:- Aranea has no idea who her mother is (she doesn't actually exist due to stuff XD), but I think it would be amusing if she got fixated for a time being on a Kalona mare that bore her a resemblance and followed her around for a while. The mare can attack her to make her go away (just no fatal wounding =)

To the victor the spoils:- I have it in my mind that Aranea will be a little black widowish (no killing though heh), using her wiles to snare a strong male long enough for her to get with child, and then discard him. Even though this would mean a series of flings, it would be plot based as the prospective suitor would have to prove himself to be granted the honour of being her mate for however short a time.

Edit: Possible first suitor already found (Itzal)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 am
User Image

Parfait

Personality/Background:

Parfait is a die-hard romantic, and knows, from her head to her tail, down to her little hooves that her Prince, and her happy-ever-after is out there for her. That's how she sees her own personal story going, and there isn't anyone that will tell her otherwise. She is affectionate, chatty - single minded as well. She might seem a little boring to some people, as all she wants to discuss is your love life, or her love life (or current lack of it)...or talk about romance in general, but that's what she is - the Mills & Boon of Usdias.

Parfait followed her heart to the Kawani lands, but can't seem to find the little guy she was attracted to. So now she's hoping for friends, and her storybook Prince to sweep her off her hooves.

Plots:

Friends: Someone who is romantically minded, has found their own endless love and won't mind talking about it, family, love, romance, love..well you get the picture =P

Crush: I would looove her to get a crush on a normal sized Soquili, so if you don't mind a lovesick Usdia following your stallion around for a while then push them forwards XD

Love: A mate for definate, her Prince, her happy ending. So if you have a handsome little fellow who would like a loving mate for always, then please post him here

Sayuri_Nitta

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:26 am
TEEPEE!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:27 am
5 posts should be enough, planning on swapping the Soqs I put up every so often XD  

Sayuri_Nitta

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:09 am
This is open for posting but only Chatura is up atm  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:14 am
Aranea added  

Sayuri_Nitta

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 am
Parfait added  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:50 am
*pokes upwards*  

Sayuri_Nitta

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:17 am
*pokes upwards*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:50 am
*pokes upwards yet again*
I don't bite people =P  

Sayuri_Nitta

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:25 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 am
Please also see my teepee for my other Soquili! Those not yet added are Mouse (filly from Fox & Lamb breeding), and Squishlet (Usdia filly)

Recent additions include two Seathis, and a Mer

For information about the ones in my teepee that aren't laid out in this plot thread feel free to inquire here =)  

Sayuri_Nitta

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:37 pm
Can I have some more info on Joy? I'd really like Amitola (*points at sig*) to get some friend RP, and I think it'd be cool if she had a seathi friend to talk to. All her current friends are land soq - she gets rather bored all alone in the water. If there's any info on Joy that you could give me, and if you think they might fit well in a friend plot, please let me know smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff