Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Fire And Water (1x1 Full! Starting!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:08 pm
The setting is a place set not that far into the future. It is a town where everyone is magical in their own way. She was friends with him, and this is how their story unfolded.......

Trinity was always a good girl, no matter what was done to her. Even if you were mean to her one day, and came crawling to her the next day, begging for help, she was the type of person that would help you. Surprising that she would be that way, especially with how bad her home life was and how bad people treated her, but that was just how she was. She was a water sign, so maybe that was why she was so gentle and nice.

He was the exact opposite of her. Brash and rude, he was never nice to anyone, and when he was out of his house, which was rare, he was always alone, and that was how he liked it. He was a fire sign, so it wasn't really surprising that that was how he was. He met Trinity one day randomly in the park. He wanted to hate her, like he'd hated everyone else. But he couldn't, and he didn't know why. They became friends that day, and they were 13 years old.

Their 17 now, and things are really starting to get complicated. The magic world has rules, just like any other world would, and one big one is marriage. You don't intermingle. Water marries water, fire marries water. See, in the four years they had gotten to know each other, Trinity had fallen in love with him, and he loved her. And they hadn't told each other. What will happen? Only we can decided.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:10 pm
RULES:

1. No cybering.
2. Please, 3 lines per post minimum.
3. PM me your character and name it "fire is me."
4. Keep cussing to a minimum.
5. Have fun!

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:12 pm
Character Skeleton

[imgleft]((pic of a real person))[/imgleft]
[color=your choice]You can call me [b]((full name)).[/color][/b]
[color=your choice]But [b]((gaia name))[/b] controls me.[/color]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:16 pm
You can call me Trinity Rose Barker.
But RaVeN_LoVe_92 controls me.
User Image

Quote:
User Image
You can call me Dominic Hogart.
But Rei Uchikino controls me.

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:02 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:47 pm
Trinity walked down the street, carrying the papers she was to fill out and bring to her superiors the next day. She'd done exceptionally well over the years with her magic, and it seemed that they wanted to look at her in hopes of her becoming a guide in the water village when she was done with school. She sighed and sat on the water fountain that was right in the middle of the four villages, her mind whiring.  

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:06 pm
Dominic walked down the path leaving his village. He didn't know exactly where he was going, he just wanted to get away for a few minutes. Everyone at school seemed to do nothing but annoy him. All of his instructors were breathing down his neck for slacking off and about what he was going to do after he was done with school. The fact was he really didn't care about school or increasing his magical abilities, and he didn't really know what he wanted to do with his life beyond school. He just wished everyone would stop bugging him about it.

Dominic's feet came to a stop when he realized he got to the outskirts of the village. Ahead of him he saw the fountain that seperated the four villages. He took notice of the girl sitting on it; it was Trinity. I'm sure she can cheer me up, he thought as a small smile appeared on his face. He walked up to her with his hands casually stuffed in his pockets. "Hey," he said, "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:47 pm
Trnity's thoughts had begun to drift, and she had thought herself alone. But, she had knew Dominic was there as soon as he walked up. She didn't even have to look. She'd known him, loved him, for so long that she just knew when he was anywhere close by. She looked up, and just by looking into his eyes she knew that he needed someone to talk to, and to make him happy again. Trinity was the best person for it.

She gave him her winning smile, and she scooted over on the fountain so that he could sit next to her. "Hey yourself. Now why don't you sit and tell me what's bothering you."

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:48 am
Dominic smiled when he heard her voice. Somehow that was alwalys enough to put a smile on his face. Taking a seat beside her, he thought about how it doesn't surprise him anymore whenever she can tell when he's in a bad mood without him having to say anything. They were just that close that they can sense these things about each other, and it amazed him.

"It's school," he said as he rested his chin in his hands. "Everything about it really gets on my nerves. My teachers are on my back lately about what I'm going to do after graduation. But I just don't know."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:21 am
Trinity could only nod her agreement with him, because she knew exactly what he was talking about. But it wasn't her teachers that were down her back because Trinity loved school and did all those things on her own. It was her parents that were doing it to her, but she didn't like to mention those things to Dominic. She knew it made him angry, so she kept quiet.

"Don't let them bully you, Dominic. And definately don't let it stress you out. You make your life your own, and I know your life is going to be good." Remembering her papers, Trinity grabbed them and held them up. "My village leaders are trying to hassle me into petitioning into being a leader. I don't know if I'm going to do it or not."

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:06 pm
Tinity's advice made him smile. That's what he'll do, make his life his own. Though, Dominic never planned on anyone choosing for himself on what he should do with his life. Hearing it from Trinity just makes him feel more confident about taking control of his life.

Dominic looked at the papers in Trinity's hand. "Isn't that like a huge honor or something? Why not go for it?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:40 pm
It was a huge honor for any village, and Dominic's question made her question herself. She shrugged, a bit restless from the talk of it. "It is a big responsibility, but not one I'm sure I want. It gets tedius, not to mention that I would be in charge of all of water village. That's a big responsiblity."  

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:11 pm
Dominic thought about it for a second. "Yeah," he said, "I see what you mean." He stretched his arms up and turned his head to look at her. "What do you think you'd like to do instead? I mean, if you're not going to be a leader."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:38 pm
Trinity shrugged again, at a loss for that as well. She got up and started to pace in a square, something she did when she was nervous. "I really have no idea, and that is scary to me. We don't have much more school left, and then I'm out on my own. My parents aren't going to let me stay, and I wouldn't want to stay anyway."  

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm
Dominic watched as Trinity paced around. He thought it was a cute habit. Though, he honestly can't think of anything about her that isn't cute.

He could tell that she was worried, so he tried his best to help her relax. He stood from where he was seated and put his hands on Trinity's shoulders to stop her from pacing. "It'll be fine," he said with a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll think of something great."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff