Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
-Insert awesome title here- [6lb lost]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamirose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 pm
Thought I should start this just so I can keep track of everything, since for non-gold members Livestrong only keeps data for a certain number of days.

I want to lose 30 lbs total, hopefully 20lbs by July. Once I lose all 30, I'll see how I look and decide whether to lose another 10 to make it 40 lbs total, or if I like how I am.

I started at 161 lbs, barely under the BMI for overweight. I'm now down to 155.8, making my total loss so far 5.2 lbs.

My Livestrong profile: http://www.livestrong.com/profile/kamirose/

Daily calorie goal: 1,549 (for 1.5 lb loss/week)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:43 am
It's great to see you're starting a journal here!

And congrats on losing 5lbs.

I'll be sure to check out your profile on livestrong.  

United Paper People

Kamirose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:22 pm
Thanks!

Didn't eat so great yesterday, but still stuck to my calorie limit. Candy is my weakness, but if I pay attention to the calories, it won't break my weight loss plan.

Today might not be all that great either, my mom's going in to surgery on her thyroid tomorrow, so we're gonna see a movie. I'm planning on getting a Wetzel's pretzel, which is at least better than the movie theatre's economy-sized candy bags, but it's still got a ton of sodium, so I'll be pounding the water.

Yesterday's food:

Jenny-O Turkey Franks - 70 calories
Heinz Tomato Ketchup - 15 calories
Safeway Enriched Hot Dog Buns - 100 calories
Plain M&m's - 240 calories
Nestle Butterfinger Crisp Bar x2 - 420 calories
Pasta dinner - 630 calories
Total: 1,475 calories (74 calories under goal)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:52 am
I'm officially down a pants size! I never fully was up to size 12, they were too loose on me, but I was too big for size 10s for two years now, and now I'm easily fitting into the old, dusty size 10s that have been in the bottom of my dresser since forever xD

Bit of an uptick on the scale today, but my TOM is fast approaching, and I did have a lot of sodium yesterday, so I'm thinking it's just hormonal/water weight.

Yesterday:
Jenny-O Turkey Franks - 70 cals
Safeway Enriched Hot Dog Buns - 100 cals
Heinz Tomato Ketchup - 15 cals
Wetzel's Pretzels salted Wetzel bits - approx 500 cals
Baker's Inn 9 Grain Bread x4 (not all at once lol) - 400 cals
Safeway Reduced Fat Chunky Peanut Spread x2 - 360 cals
Publix Smuckers Low Sugar Strawberry Preserves x4 - 100 cals
Total - 1545 cals (4 cals under goal)  

Kamirose

Kamirose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:34 am
I'm too lazy to write the calories in here, lol -- if you're interested in what I'm eating, check my livestrong diary in the first post.

So yesterday I went around 300 calories over my goal, but I'm not too stressed over it. It's still not over my maintenance level, so if nothing else, it'll jumpstart my metabolism.

As of right now, I'm around 300 under today's calories. I'm probably going to have toast with peanut butter before I go to bed to finish things off.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:18 am
I have a serious ice cream problem. I need to eat less to help both my body and my bank.  

Kamirose

Kamirose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:02 am
Bought 30 Day Shred the other day, shouldn't get here for a few more days - shipping from FL and I live in CA (checked the shipping status on Amazon today, it's made it to KY). Can't wait to get it so I can try it out ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:21 am
Jillian Michael will kick your butt. x_o She does it to me on a regular basis, haha. It's awesome though. I started with 3lb weights and was barely able to move the next day, so I'd recommend starting with 1.5-2lb weights to start. I lift 50lb bales of hay and walk 'em around no problem but 3lb hand weights killed me... I don't get it. ._. Haha.

Best of luck though! (Tracking shipping drives me NUTS. I end up checking it like 5 times a day, haha.)

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Kamirose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 pm
Haha, I'm expecting it to kick my butt when I start, and I kinda hope it does, lol!

Today was Week 1 Day 1 of the 100 pushups program. I did 6, 6, 4, 4, 6, with 60 seconds between each set.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:03 am
Today was W1D2 of 100 pushups, and I did 6/8/6/6/11, with 90 secs between each.

Also did Level 1, day 1 of 30 day shred. It was really tough! I'm going to be soooo sore tomorrow, lol!  

Kamirose

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff