Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for someone who wants to do a Forbidden love RP.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。*.:。✿.。.*.:。*.:。

I'm not sure what kind of rp I want to do but I know I want to make it a forbidden love. Like between a vamp/human, slave/master, princess/poor commoner, or anything else you can think of. I'm pretty open minded but would prefer a person who can do kinda big posts but more then or up to a good sold paragraph. I would love it if someone would be able to do this with me.

If you can just post on here or send me a pm but we would be doing on this thread or another one. I hope I get someone. Thanks for reading this.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。*.:。✿.。.*.:。*.:。

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:16 pm
Hi, I would love to do this with you, I kind of have an idea with Vamp/human if you want.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:21 pm

I would love to do it with you. Thanks so much for being interested. I would love to hear about your idea.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:25 pm
*.:。 ✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。 ✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。*.:。✿.。.*.:。*.:。

User Image

Creepy! And still looking.

*.:。 ✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。 ✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.*.:。*.:。✿.。.*.:。*.:。

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm

~Still looking~

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:57 am

User Image

Creepy! And still looking.

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 pm
Sorry, schools been being a btich in the last few days.

So anyway my idea is this. It's a world full of Vampires like The human race is almost completely wiped out except for a few last remaining. Now there is a company in the vampire world who hunts down humans so they can be put in a chamber to take the blood from them. So one of the people who works there is set to go find a group of humans who were located in that general area. One guy finds only a girl. He really wants to do whats right for the vampires but then again he feels like he must help this girl escape for some reason.

This is just the basic idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:12 am

I really like the idea. And its fine. I was just having fun with random pic from photo bucket. If it would be okay with you I would like to be the girl. I usually like to be the submissive person in the rp, or the uke, if you know what it means. If you want we can start a new thread or just do it on here.

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:41 pm
Sweet, sounds good to me. Why don't we start a new thread?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:16 pm

Okay. Here it is. ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18233789

Chess-chan

Friendly Friend

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200