Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
For what reason

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-JAY-227

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:14 pm
OK now im getting teased alot for being Bi ,calling me a f** and i lost ,my man hood i can ignore it to a point but then i get there were i start 2 cry (at home) n cut my arm but then everyone wonders y i cut please how do i deal with people making fun of me being Bi ='  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:19 pm
Try making out with everyone who picks on you.  

JaredWinterfresh17

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm
D-JAY-227
OK now im getting teased alot for being Bi ,calling me a f** and i lost ,my man hood i can ignore it to a point but then i get there were i start 2 cry (at home) n cut my arm but then everyone wonders y i cut please how do i deal with people making fun of me being Bi ='

i was made fun of by everyone, including teachers, when i was a kid.
i ended up cutting in high school, so youre no alone at all.
the best way i found, at least for me, is to take out aggression on games. crying is a good way too, so no need to be afraid to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:01 pm
Emporer NeoWing
D-JAY-227

the best way i found, at least for me, is to take out aggression on games. crying is a good way too, so no need to be afraid to cry.

That.

You can also practise some sports, write stories (sometimes harming people in fiction helps).

Don't care what they say, ignore them. Your sexual orientation isn't anyone's business after all. If someone asks why you cut, tell them the truth (like: 'I cut because you and others are picking on me'). Besides, those people aren't really worth cutting yourself because of them.

Shraia

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items