Bass Guitar!
  Drums!
  Keyboard!
  Synthesizer!
  Xylophone!
View Results

mophead498

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 pm
Mine is piano, simply because it's easy to play and you can change the sound to whatever you want it to be. You can have an entire band with one person and his or her keyboard.

Anyhoo, anyone else? Voices count as an instrument in this forum.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:27 pm
i have to say guitar, cuz i can do the most with it.

but ukulele is also really fun. and gameboy is becoming more and more of a major instrument for me.  

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

Sakura-H-21

Rainbow Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:35 pm
My favorite instrument in general is the flute because it can be high, low, loud, soft, piercing, gentle, and just about anything you want it to be if you're good at it. I also like it because it is the instrument that breaks the most stereotypes...people think of flute and they think of soft and classical and also, for some reason recently, a girl playing it. But a flute can play classical as well as modern stuff like jazz and rock music is particularly fun to play, plus the best flutist I know is a guy, so yeah...there's my monologe about the flute, congrats to you if you actually took the time to read that. biggrin

Anyway, out of those, I'd say the guitar is probably my favorite and keyboard is a close second.
Guitar because I've always liked the way it sounds and how it's used in music in general
keyboards...pretty much the same reasons as mophead498 xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:41 pm
Yay! I've been agreed with! My favorite non-usual group band instrument is Trombone. It can be pretty, it can be swingy, (definitely), or it can be loud and piercing like it would be at a football game. And it's pretty easy to play as well.  

mophead498

lordofthecows

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:26 am
You need to have piano AND keyboard on the list. A keyboard can never fully replace a real piano.
I pick piano, not keyboard.
But guitar is fun as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm
Wow that poll is VERY unfair to us orchestral/wind instrumentalists. =(

Bassoon is my favorite to play.  

Everlasting Radiance

StudioGilliam

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:45 am
Hmm. I'm not sure. I've been playing guitar for about seven years, so I rate that pretty highly.

But I also like synthesisers.

And I'd love to get a Kaos Pad. Those things are pretty awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:24 pm
I love the guitar and my voice, but I'd have to say I love all instruments, they may not sound too great alone, but together they are overpowering.  

xXxXxDaRkKaRmA13xXxXx

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:57 pm
i would have to say my voice coz i have been singing for like 8 years but piano is very cool i only play basic piano but i LOVE it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:42 am
gameboy  

A B Up Start

Irawryouz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:17 pm
Piano, a synthesizer or keyboards don't have the same weight on the keys, making it harder to play.
I love piano :]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:36 pm
I like the classic piano, not an electric one. A classic piano gets a beautiful sound each time you strike a key. Hmm, but you know what's really cool to play? An organ where you pump the pedals to be able to play. That's cool.  

Archangel Thaeos

Timid Man-Lover

11,675 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Marathon 300
  • Beta Gaian 0

Coral Andrews

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:03 am
Piano, xylophone, and my voice. I play alot more instruments, but these are my favorites smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:29 am
Bassoon.... wait,no bass clarinet no, clarinet, no, flute no, bass drum no, snare drum no, glockenspiel no, piano... aaaah forget it!! i play all of them!! and i heart em all!  

pbninja123

2,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

TheZoeman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:02 pm
I like playing bass because of how versatile it can be and because of the low end. I currently have a 4 string but I hope to get a 5 string so that I have more of a low end that I can play with.  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff