Gundam Wing!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Angelic Avenger ll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:36 am
GUNDAM WING

Heavyarms,Altron,Sandrock,Heavyarms and Wing...These five names echoed as their pilots' name also echoed throughout many fans..

User Image

Meet the Five....

Heero Yuy - A total badass when it comes to using Wing Gundam or Gundam Wing Zero. He is very much calm but totally ruthless when it comes to fights. His mobile suit Gundam Wing is a pretty much powerful weapon of mass destruction, capable of slicing enemies into half with his beam saber or killing many enemies with a single shot of his gundam's rifle...

Duo Maxwell - A somewhat goofy and comical character,but don't let looks get to you,cause when he's in Deathscythe Hell...No telling you can come out survive if you picked a fight with him. Deathscythe Hell as the name suggests, is a gundam that tears apart gundams with a single swipe of his scythe or can penetrate distant enemies with it's shield that yields forth a blade,which he can shoot at distant enemies...Also a master of invisibility,The Gundam Deathscythe's cloak manuever makes it easier for him to kill enemies without getting seen...

Trowa Barton - Also a very calm person,but as he enters the battlefield...Bullets will rain....Literally...Trowa's Gundam,the Heavyarms as the name says is a heavily armed gundam. It's weapons are a gatling attacked to his arm and a short blade on the other,another weapon of his is another gatling inside the gundam's chest and finally a rocket launcher on it's back. Master of artillery,Heavyarms is a gundam to beat.

Quatre Raberba Winner - Young and full of surprises, and a sure winner indeed to fangirls. (no offense to anyone!) This little pilot uses the Sandrock Gundam,more heavily armed than the HeavyArms.The Sandrock has multiple vulcans,Two curved blades the Heat Shotels and multiple arnaments. Sandrock's weapon the Heat Shotels,if combined with the "Shield Flasher" makes the Heat Shotels a pincer weapon which can cut a gundam in two.

Chang Wufei - Last but definetely not the least...Chang Wufei,he is well another somewhat calm person. And a chinese one. He seldom makes jokes and is very serious,and I mean DEAD serious. His Gundam the Altron is a very one of a kind gundam. Altron's main weapon is it's "Dragon Claw",which is a retractable claw that can reach great distances pulling the enemies to him or simply crushing them with it's claws.

Now you know all of the main guys,why not watch them fight? Sure it's pretty old but believe me you won't regret a second of it. Full of action packed Gundam fights,Gundam Wing is a show you won't be disappointed!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm
I love Gundam Wing! eek This was my absolute favorite show when I was growing up. God I loved Trowa he was such a bishie! crying Heavyarms and Sandrock were my favorite gundams! Gosh this is bringing back memories!  

Plum Cyanide

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:28 pm
I watched it as well! & I loved all five guys! But mostly Duo! whee heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:36 pm
Plum Cyanide
I love Gundam Wing! eek This was my absolute favorite show when I was growing up. God I loved Trowa he was such a bishie! crying Heavyarms and Sandrock were my favorite gundams! Gosh this is bringing back memories!

i know, right? when i was little, when i got up to go to school i'd sit and watch gundam wing before i left. *sigh* good times, goooood times. lol. Trowa's my fave. whee Heavyarms is so awesome, kicks so much butt. Sandrocks pretty cool too.
heart heart  

DarkPrincessHylia

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

II Afrodite II

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:26 pm
pretty sick show :]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:27 pm
when i had the game it was like the only thing i played :O  

II Afrodite II

BlueGhost Yaoi

750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:45 pm
I love Gundam Wing I still do I also love little Duo-Kun he's my fav. out of all of them. XD heart heart  
Anime / Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games